45|Origin Story Part 6

Origin Story Part 6

Origin Story Part 6

Covers
5x11 Till the Day I Die
5x12 The Tale of Two Wolves  
5x13 When the Saints Go Marching In

3rd Person POV

New Orleans 

Faith and Hope were at the cemetery Hope wanting to place flowers at Bill's grave and no matter how much Faith wanted Hope to think this was her fault she just decided to comfort her as that seemed like the better option at this point although that didn't stop Klaus from trying to do the same thing catching up with them trying to convince Hope that it wasn't her fault and not matter how much he said it Hope still objected it.

After Klaus left Faith continued to comfort Hope as a plan started to formulate in her mind the main thought process was that she needed to protect Hope no matter what and her thoughts were interrupted by Davina coming up to the girls and Hope and Davina started to talk Hope bring up how she didn't want to show up to the wedding thinking she would be a downer.

Faith and Davina were able to convince her to go to the wedding and after getting ready for the wedding they got there and the girls had some fun Hope drinking a few while Faith was watching over her and as Hope stumbled all the Mikaelson's and the Armani girl leaped up going closer to her making sure she was ok.

Hope then made a speech mentioning that she felt like her and Faith felt like they were part of the saying always and forever and Faith couldn't be happier but also was worried about Hope and after thinking through many possibility she knew there was only one left so she knew she had to talk to Klaus.

Faith saw Klaus and Hope talking and waited for Hope to head off before walking up to Klaus to where she proposed her idea she wanted to become a Hybrid and at first but offered ideas and the main reason was to protect Hope and once saying that Klaus was sold and gave her some Hope's blood he had left and then killed her.

Hope hearing the commotion walked out her room to see Faith dead on the couch and screamed as Klaus then explained what was happening and why Faith asked for it and Hope was to happy about it but she was just happy that Faith was coming back to life and when Faith did come back to life Hope gave Faith some of her blood causing the transformation to be complete and Faith was officially a hybrid. 

Mystic Falls

Hope, Faith, Klaus and Elijah headed back to Mystic Falls for Hope's transformation and Faith was still a little on edge after becoming a werewolf vampire hybrid but Hope being there helped Faith stay calm although throughout the day where they meet Landon the server who Faith didn't particularly like because she could tell Hope liked him.

It proved it even more when Hope drove them to the down to the school and busted one of the boys from the grills windows on his car and once she did, she fainted and Faith managed to catch her and was extremely worried and while Hope was off in the spirit world Faith, Klaus and Elijah were trying to bring Hope back to life and Faith was on the verge of crying her eyes out she needed Hope to wake up.

When Hope woke up Klaus will make sure she is ok and once Klaus was done Faith launched herself into Hope holding onto Hope not letting her go not wanting her to die she needed her best friend in her life.

Later on Hope was locked up and Faith and Klaus grabbed her bring her into the woods for her transformation and when she finally did transform she stared at Faith and Klaus mainly Faith and they couldn't be prouder so then Faith transformed as well and Hope and Faith ran of into the woods together just enjoying each other.

Once Faith and Hope managed to get back they walked up some stairs only to find Klaus and Elijah and to see Klaus pointing a stake at himself and all was revealed Klaus took the hallow from Hope and put it in himself using Hope's transformation as a way to protect Hope and Hope immediately put a stop to it putting Klaus to sleep before he could do anything.

New Orleans

After the girls stopped Klaus from killing himself after taking the hallow from Hope they went back to New Orleans as all the craziness went through that day with Klaus escaping the cell and them getting back to the compound and having dinner it was really nice but before you knew it it was Faith's turn to talk to Klaus as he was saying his goodbyes to everyone and it was sad because he was like a father to Faith for as long as she could remember he cared for her as if she was one of his own.

"Faith can we chat for a few minutes" Klaus said she nodded and got up until they were in private and he looked at her "Faith I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you, you have grown up so much through out this and it is absolutely amazing what you have achieved you have been like a second daughter to me and have been the one always able to make Hope smile no matter what so I thank you for being there when I couldn't" he says with a few tears and she was full on sobbing giving him a hug.

"Thank you so much Klaus you don't understand how much that means to me and I would never leave Hope I give you my word that for the rest of my life I will protect her no matter what until death do us part" she explained and he looks down at her "I believe you" he whispers and they hug each other for a little bit.

After that Klaus and Hope said goodbye and then that night Faith and Hope cried to each other over the lost of someone who was like a father to them.

Author's Note

Alright guys what did you think of that??

That's the end of season 5 catch up but i'll have you guys know some exciting new there will be a prequel to the book which will be a much more detailed edition of season 5 which will basically be written after this book is complete and before season 2 starts showing!!!!

I hope you enjoyed seeing the Klaus and Faith moment, the Hope and Faith moment ans Faith becoming a hybrid!!!

5 chapter left!!!

Till next time!!!