Chapter 53- Closure

"Holy shit, I need a plan B." I said, as soon as my eyes popped open; and I remembered what happened last night, cursing my drunken self.

"Fuh what?" Danny groaned, pulling the sheets off of his head. "You said you wanted tuh get pregnant, so I nutted in you."

"Boy, I was drunk as fuck." I complained. "I told you I ain't tryna get pregnant right now."

"That ain't watchu you was sayin last night though." He chuckled.

I sucked my teeth. "Like I said, I was drunk."

"Danny, cum inside me baby!" Danny teased and mimicked me, making me burst into laughter.

"I was twisted too, but what's the big deal?" He asked. "It ain't gonna stop ya career if you get pregnant. Look how many female rappers that got pregnant during their career and they still mad successful."

"That's true but still..Iono if I'm mentally ready to get pregnant again. What if.."

"I understand dat, but you can't live the rest of ya life scared tuh start a family because of what happened wit Adrian. You can't let that one pregnancy scare you away from havin' a kid. From us having a kid."

I let out a sigh, and shook my head.

"It's up tuh you babe..it's ya body but I prefer you not take the plan B. We should see what happens, you may not even get pregnant but if you do, shit it is what it is."

I heard fast little footsteps, then I saw Sariyah run into the bedroom and jump on the bed that Danny and I were laying on.

"Hi Daddy! Hi Dawn!"  She said and wrapped her little arms around me.

"Hi Sweetcheeks!" I laughed, hugging her back.

Danny grabbed her up and smothered her with kisses all over her face making her burst into giggles, trying to get away from him.

"I'm hungryyy." She complained. "Can I have more cookies?"

"Fuh breakfast? Are you crazy?" He laughed.

"Pleaseeeeeee?"

"Hey, how bout I make you some pancakes?" I asked Sariyah. "You want that instead?"

"Yes!" She cheered.

"Okay, ima give you a bath then you could eat all the pancakes you want. Okay?" Danny said to Sariyah.

"Okay!" She said. "Are you gonna put bubbles in it?"

"Yeah, wit bubbles." Danny chuckled. "Wait fuh me in the bathroom, okay?"

"Okay Daddy!" She said, and ran off. Danny and I watched her go with the biggest smile on our face.

"Pfft, and you actin like you don't wanna get pregnant. Look at how you act with ha, I see the baby fever all in ya eyes." Danny laughed. "Don't take that pill babe, let's just see what happens."

I smiled and rolled my eyes cause he was kinda right. "Fine..we'll see what happens."

He smiled and scooted closer to me, pressing his lips against mine and caressing my cheek.

"I love you.." I sighed.

"I love you more." He replied.

"Daddyyyy, I'm ready!" We heard Saraiyah's voice from a distance.

"I'm commin' baby girl!" He said and stood up, heading towards the bathroom.

While they were doing that, I headed downstairs to the kitchen to start the pancakes.