Chapter 19- Like A Bitch

I turned to my side, to see Danny next to me, still sleeping. His mouth was slightly open, and he was letting out quiet snores; I smiled cause he just looked so adorable and innocent.

A bulge sticking out of my red satin sheets caught my eye, causing them to look down. All that innocence went out the window. A smirk grew on my face when I noticed his dick was standing tall underneath the comforter.

I carefully sunk under the sheets, and moved myself in between his legs gently so I didn't wake him just yet. I slowly pulled his boxers down pass his knees, his dick springing up taller and slapping against his stomach once I did. I grasped it in my hands, and my tongue ran along the side of his dick, all the way up to the top, then I took it entirely into my mouth. My hand held the base as my mouth, and bobbed up and down the rest of him, my saliva completely coating it.

"Mmm.." I heard him wake up, and he immediately looked down when he felt the sensation.

"Ah, shitt..." He groaned, his voice more raspy than what it usually is. "Damn, bae.."

"Good morning baby..." I said, giving him a mischievous smile, while my hand pumped his dick, from base to tip.

I took him into my mouth again, as deep as I could which was all the way to the base, hallowing my cheeks as I deep throated him.

"Shit...." He let out a sigh of pleasure, and rested his head back into the pillows. His hand rested on the top of my head, as it bobbed up and down in between his legs. I moaned from how moist I was getting, pleasuring him turned me on so much.

I took him into the back of my throat again, my head moving faster, and sucking harder. Releasing more spit on his dick, I spread it up and down his length with my hand, jerking him; as my mouth focused solely on his tip.

"Dawn! D-don't stop, shit don't stop." He moaned my name, sending chills through my body. His grip on my hair became tighter as I continued to suck and slurp him, my hand massaging his balls while my mouth continued working wonders on him.

Without warning, he twitched in my mouth sending his hot fluids down my throat.

"Oh fuck!" He shouted and grabbed the sheets, his toes curled as streams of cum continued to fill my mouth. I swallowed every ounce, sucking him until he went soft. Then flicking my tongue against his tip, collecting the last drops.

He leaned back onto the headboard, breathing heavily as I trailed kisses starting from his lower stomach, pass both of his '69' tattoos on his torso, his neck, then finally pressing my lips against his.

"Good mornin' baby girl.." he whispered against my ear, as he caressed my waist.

"Good morning, my love." My finger tips lightly traced his jawline.

I just laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as he played with my hair. Words really can't describe how much I love this man. I can't believe I fell for him so hard.

His phone rang, and he picked it up off the nightstand. I assumed it was Jade by the way he always paused before he answered.

"Hey baby." He answered.

"I'm at Andrew's." He said, kissing my forehead as I laid on his chest.

"..Dawn?"

I looked up at him with my eyebrows furrowed, confused as to why name was being brought up. He looked at me, just as confused.

"Uh..okay. I'll tell her tuh call you." He said.

"Love you too, bye."

"What was that?" I asked him.