Chapter 18- Closet

"Why fuck someone else's man? Can't you find a man of your own?"

"Men wouldn't be so susceptible to chest if there were less women like you."

"Why would you ever settle to be someone's dirty little secret?"

"You do know he's never going to leave her, right?"

"Karma is real."

"So you're okay with being second? Why allow yourself to be devalued?"

What haven't I heard?

I can't tell you what goes through my head or why I'm so content in this right now, as ignorant as it may sound. I just know that when I'm with him, when we're together, he's mine.

- Dawn.

The morning light flooded through the window, beaming directly in my face. I felt Danny's hands trying to shake me awake. I hardly got any sleep last night. And after three rounds straight we didn't crash until 4 in the morning. Danny's lips pressed all over my face continuously, still trying to wake me up.

"Stoppp." I whined and giggled, pushing him away.

I've been at his place for the past few days, ever since we admitted our feelings to each other we've been even closer. Basically inseparable. I fell in love with my best friend, and I didn't wanna be away from him and he didn't wanna be away from me. So we've been taking turns staying at each other's place.

"I'd let chu sleep bae, but you gotta be at the office tuhday right?"

I groaned and nodded.

"iight, so getcha ass up." He slapped my ass. "Before I give you a reason tuh be late."

When I started to roll off the bed, the pain radiated throughout my core, making me wince and my thighs clench together.

" Oww.." I muttered and sat on the comforter for another few seconds, my feet dangling off the side. I was completely naked from everything last night and the bedspread was crumbled up. The sheets were completely thrown on the other side of the room and I have no idea how they got there but judging from the pain I was having it must have had something to do with our rounds last night.

"Sore?" He tilted his head to the side and gave me a little proud smile.

I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled. " Obviously."

"Cause I went mad deep." He smirked. "Yo, last night was-"

"A porno for Titus." I finished and looked at the poor dog lying innocently in his little blue plush bed.

"Aw man, I forgot bout that lil nigga." He said, walking over to him picking him up, petting his little head and receiving licks on his face in return.

I smiled at them both, and finally decided to get up. My feet hit the hardwood floor and I tried to casually walked over to my night bag to get a pair of underwear and a bra.

"Babe??" I heard a voice. "You home?"

Holy shit. That's Jades voice.

Danny's eyes widened and he quickly put Titus down and ran over to the bedroom door, locking it.

I immediately started looking for a place to hide, his bed sat too low for me to get under it, so the only option was the closet.

"Go go go!" Danny whispered. "She commin!"

I quickly went inside the closet, closing the double doors behind me. I could still see everything going on through the small openings in the doors.