Chapter 32- Viral

The ringing of my alarm woke me up, making me groan and drag myself out of bed.

I proceeded to lazily walk over to my full length mirror, and look at my tummy.

"Good morning, Adrian." I yawned as I rubbed my tiny growing baby bump.

After my usual morning routine, I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast before I headed to the office.

As I waited for my bread to toast, I checked my phone and see I had 6 missed calls from Clara and I immediately called her back.

"Dawn, Dawn Dawn! Check your Instagram!" She rushed. "Now!"

"Okay, okay." I replied, putting her on speaker so I could open the Instagram app.

The video of me Trippie has posted had 10 million views, and was being reported in and shared on multiple blogs, like DJ Akedemiks, Hypebeast, Vulture, XXL and a shit ton of other blogs and bloggers.

My app crashed from how many followers I was receiving at once.

"You're fucking viral!" She exclaimed through the phone.

"Oh my god.." I gasped, trying to reload the app but it just kept crashing.

I opened my laptop and tried to find an article reporting on it.

Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine has been brutally dissed on an upcoming track featuring Trippie Redd, along with his ex-best friend Dawn Davis who is now also his former co-writer.

Tekashi 6ix9ine, along with four associates, was arrested in November 2018 following a five-year federal investigation into the criminal activities of the Bloods street gang known as Nine Trey Bloods, of which 6ix9ine is said to be a member. 6ix9ine has since pleaded guilty to nine federal counts and cooperated with prosecutors in exchange for a reduced sentence.

The verse strongly focuses on Tekashi's decision to cooperate with prosecutors in exchange for a reduced prison sentence. It also mentions one of Tekashi's former gang members who goes by the name of Shotti; claiming how Tekashi should be afraid for his life once the former gang is released after his sentence is complete. She also suggests that Tekashi himself is a Federal agent or cop, and that he should dye his rainbow hair blue, the color typically known to be worn by policemen. Yikes.

It is unknown why Dawn is now flipping on Tekashi, but the video that was posted by his known enemy Trippie Redd, clearly shows she has some strong anger towards him. Anger that an apology probably won't fix. The video now has over 10 million views, and being shared continuously over all social media platforms; everyone being highly impressed with this verse, and wanting to know more about who Dawn Davis is and what the beef between her and Tekashi is all about.

Story still developing.

"Holy shit.." I said. "Clara, I didn't expect for this to happen. I mean, I knew it would get some attention but not this much. I can't even open my Instagram app right now."

"What did you think would happen? You wrote a diss track that tore apart a major artist, and people wanna know who you are because I always told you how talented you were."

"Clara, fuck, I don't want this right now. I don't want it at all but definitely not now. I have to focus on Adrian." I told her. "Not this beef bullshit, it was just for fun I didn't mean for it to go this far."

"Well, now it's this far. Everybody's intrested in you now, and probably wanna hear more from you. You can't just drop heat like that and disappear."

"Has he replied?" I asked. "Or said anything about it?"

"No, but people are commenting a bunch of Ls under his posts, and teasing him for getting dissed by a girl."