Chapter 25- Inevitable

I sighed as I looked down at the New York skyline below us from the jet. Then rested back on Danny's chest. He took that chance to wrap his arms around me, and kiss my forehead.

"I didn't wanna leave." I whined, like a kid who didn't get their way.

"Me either ma." He said. "But shit, we both got work tuh do. I set my album release date fuh next week."

"Yeah..I know." I sighed. "It was amazing though babe, thank you."

"Don't thank me baby, you deserved it." He said, kissing my shoulder.

The plane began landing, and I held onto him tighter because I had a slight fear of planes, especially private jets cause they're smaller and closed in.

Once we landed, we gathered our luggage and got off the plane and into the Benz truck that would be taking us home.

It stopped at my place first, and honestly after spending five days straight with Danny it was so hard to finally leave him. Even though I'd be seeing him tomorrow cause we had work to do on his album. I still didn't wanna part ways.

I sighed and poked my lip out.

"Baby, ima see you tomorrow. Okay?" He said, pecking my lips.

"Okay." I breathed out. "I love you."

"I love you more." He said, as I got out the car and the driver helped me with my luggage.

Once I was finally back home I threw myself on the couch, and pulled out my phone opening up Instagram.

A text notification slid from the top of my screen. It was a text message from Lance.

Hey ghost 👻

Heyy, sorry I never texted you back I was out of nyc for the past few days. My bad.

Nah it's all good. What u up to?

Just relaxing litterally just got home, probably gonna cook in a few.

One thing I do miss is definitely your cooking 😫 What u making?

Chicken Alfredo, you want some?

Hell yeahhhh I'm coming over. You still got the same address?

Yup

Omw.

I got up, and began cooking. For some reason, I felt a bit of guilt. I don't know why though, I already told Danny what it is; and me and Lance damn sure have nothing going on between us. We're literally just like old friends who began talking again. Besides us being exes, we were really fucking close. I mean, we've knew each other since high school.

After I put the pasta on the stove to boil, I picked up my phone again and started going through pictures and videos from Hawaii, smiling at all the memories.

After about 30 minutes had passed, the food was almost ready, and I heard my doorbell.

"Hey!" I said, opening the door and bringing Lance
in for a hug.