Chapter 10- Lucky Shot

"So.." Clara started, walking in my office. "Is your beloved Tekashi coming in today?"

"No." I said. "He had a club appearance yesterday and he's hung over. I actually haven't seen him this whole week, he's been doing appearances to promote his new album."

Even though we texted and Face Timed each other when he got the chance, I still did kinda miss him. Not to mention, I had to use my vibrator the other day cause he wasn't around. It wasn't as good as him though.

"He had a club appearance? And the club didn't get shot up?" She asked, jokingly in shock.

"Not funny." I said, throwing my empty coffee cup at her, making her laugh.

She sat at my desk across from me.

"In all seriousness, I'm worried about you. And this whole situation."

"Why?" I asked, taking my earphones out of my ear once I realized the seriousness in her tone.

"Because, I don't want you getting hurt."

"Hurt how?" I chuckled. "This is nothing but fun. It's convenient for me, I don't want a relationship right now. I want someone I could chill with, vibe with, but have good sex with. Danny's perfect for that."

"He would be perfect for that, if he didn't have a girlfriend." She interjected.

"What does him having a girlfriend have to do with me getting hurt?"

"Because, if you catch feelings..where does that leave you?"

I let out a chuckle. "Ew. Feelings? Listen, I told you I do like him. I'm attracted to him and I think he's a dope person overall. But I can't ever see myself catching feelings for Danny. As cool as he is, after seeing what he's doing to his girl, how could I ever wanna be with him? I'm not judging him, I'm just saying I could never be with someone who I know is a cheater from the jump. Shit, I'm assisting the crime. You know what they say, 'How you get them is how you lose them'." I shook my head. "Don't worry about me Cee, seriously. We're just having fun."

Clara nodded. "I'm glad you're thinking smart. I don't wantchu getting caught up in this. Have ya fun for now, just be careful, okay?"

"I gotchu." I said, sending her a reassuring smile.

I was actually kinda touched that she was concerned about me, but she has nothing to worry about.

                      Danny's Point Of View

"Shit was crazy last night." I told my best friend, Andrew. "I had that whole shit jumping."

"I know, nigga. Everybody in that shit was going crazy when you ran out."

I laughed. "Crazy part is, they prolly all the same niggas who was calling me a snitch a few months ago."

We both bursted into laughter, until my phone made a chime.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Industry • 6ix9ineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें