Chapter 40- Possesive

"I'm giving you another chance because I don't wanna give up on us. But if you do some shit like this to me again..That's it, I'm gone and out of your life forever and that's a promise. I'm not gonna let you make a joke out of me. I'm not putting up with that. I've been too good to you, and I don't deserve that. I mean that."

He nodded, implying that he understood. "I know..Dawn I swear on everything I love I won't do somethin that fuckin stupid again. I know you don't trust me yet and ion blame you fuh that. But ima make it up to you if it's the last thing I do. I swear."

He was looking directly into my eyes, showing me how serious he was. I looked away from him, and sighed. I just prayed I wasn't making a huge mistake.

"Don't make me regret this Danny.." I spoke. "And for the love of God, please don't make me look stupid."

He drew his eyebrows together. "I won't, I promise."

Silence filled the room, and when I looked over at Danny, his mouth curved into a smile as he looked at me.

"What?" I asked, jokingly giving him a dirty look.

"So, I could call you mah girl now, right?" He asked, with that smile still present on his face.

"Yeah." I chuckled, rolling my eyes. "I'm ya girl."

"And you know what that mean?" He said as he stepped closer to me so that we were only inches apart?

"What?"

He put his arm around my waist, and pulled me closer to him.

"You mines now." He murmured, with a smirk on his face. "No more sneakin' around.." He whispered, kissing my neck. "It's just us now..I'm all yours."

He leaned in to press his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Let's go back tuh my place." He said between kisses. "C'mon."

He grabbed my hand, leading me out of the studio and into the hallways and towards the exit.

"Danny wait." I stopped in my tracks. "People are gonna see us holding hands. No one knows about this, about us. We haven't announced it publicly yet."

He squinted his eyes in confusion. "Who the fuck cares? We don't gotta tell em shit, let them draw they own fuckin conclusions. They could eat a dick. The whole purpose of me askin you tuh be my girl is so we wouldn't have tuh hide anymore. Ion care what niggas think."

I gave him a half smile. "Alright..If you say so.."

He shrugged, and grabbed my hand again. This time intertwining his fingers with mine.

He pushed through the exit door and sure enough, there were about 6 guys taking photos of Danny and I. Today he decieded to drove the Ferrari I got him, which draws a lot of attention because people automatically know it's his car. The paps probably got the hint that he was here.

"Tekashi! Dawn! Why are you two holding hands?"

"Cause this my girl." Danny answered causally as we walked to his car.

"Tekashi what about Jade?!"

Danny shrugged, and continued walking as they shouted more questions at him.

"Why did you leave Jade for Dawn? Didn't she stay loyal to you while you were in jail?"

"How could you be dating Dawn after she dissed you?"

"Dawn, was the diss track just a big publicity stunt to set off your career?"

"Dawn! how do you feel after the death of your child?"