Chapter 8- Cake and Eat It

_ohsoyoujade

Liked by 6ix9ine, baddiegi, breakofdawn and 763,772 others_ohsoyoujade 💚🖤6ix9ine all mines 🥰🤤_ohsoyoujade @6ix9ine yours indeed 💕

_ohsoyoujade 💚🖤
6ix9ine all mines 🥰🤤
_ohsoyoujade @6ix9ine yours indeed 💕

                      Danny's Point Of View

"You alright babe?" Jade asked, looking up at me as she laid on my chest.

"Yeah, I'm good bae." I kissed her lips, and ran my fingertips down her leg.

"It feels so good to lay next to you again." She said, caressing my jawline. "No more lonely nights, no more timed visits, timed calls, no more seeing my baby handcuffed and chained in that ugly orange jumpsuit."

I smiled at her, as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"No more dildos." She added, and we both started laughing.

"But seriously." She said. "For so long our relationship was based on letters, time restricted and recorded phone calls, visits that were months apart. I was lucky if I even kissed your actual lips, cause usually we'd be kissing through glass."

"That ain't the case no more though, baby." I said, enclosing my hand with hers. "I'm free now."

"I know, but some things I just can't forget. I still remember your inmate number by heart."  She said. "86335.. they called you that shit like it was your fucking name. Like you didn't have a real name, or a fuckin identity."

I seen how upset she was gettin', me being locked for that year really effected Jade in ways you wouldn't imagine. I thought I was the only one going through shit, but her sister told me Jade would throw fits sometimes after the visits, that seeing me like that would just do something to her that she couldn't explain. She said she'd miss me so much she'd feel sick to her stomach, which is why she got those tattoos, so she somehow felt like I was always there. People think it's crazy and obsessive. They think she doing too much, but they don't understand the mental hell someone goes through when someone they love is locked up in a cage. Everybody copes wit shit differently and that was her way; and I love every single last tattoo.

"Well, I'm hea now..and I ain't goin nowhere, eva again. Even if we gotta escape and leave the country on some Bonnie and Clyde shit." I said, making her laugh and erase the frown from her face.

"I love you." I kissed her forehead, and pulled her in closer to me.

"I love you too." She replied.

"You wanna go shopping tuhday baby?"

"Yeah." The excitement grew on her face, like a kid on Christmas morning.

"iight, ima take my baby shopping. Get dressed." I laughed at her reaction. I loved spoiling her; and because of what I've been doing, it took some of the guilt away.