Chapter 51- All That Matters

I looked at my messages, my thumb hovered over the keypad, wanting to reply so bad

I looked at my messages, my thumb hovered over the keypad, wanting to reply so bad. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss her so fuckin much. I gotta get her off my mind somehow..she's all I been thinkin' bout. But I can't just fall into her arms like that after what she did.

I was in the studio with Andrew, we were waiting fuh my producer cause he was running a little late.

Andrew scrolled through his TL on Instagram, and I watched as he did out of boredom.

Damn

Damn..she looked so delicious on that album cover.

He liked the photo and even commented some emojis. I instantly shot him a glare.

"What?" He asked defensively.

"Why you still even following her?" I questioned. "Look at what she did tuh me you think that shit was iight?"

Andrew sucked his teeth and gave me a dismissive wave. "Man, you doin too fuckin much. You act like she cheated on you or somethin'. Maybe she was wrong fuh preforming the song but I ain't never seen no female who cares about you like she do. All these other bitches ain't gonna do shit but use you like they've been doing. You'd be a dumbass tuh let her go over this."

"What?..You taking ha side on this?"

"Nigga you need tuh get over that diss track. Let's not forget the reason she wrote that shit in the first place. You violated the fuck outta her. I ain't saying she's right for making it, but she had a damn good reason, you left ha wit a baby."

"I know that and we moved past that. I did her dirty, so that was her retaliating. I get it, but we been moved pass that. So if she doesn't mean any of those things she shouldn't be preforming it."

"We all know how you are, your ego would be destroyed if niggas booed you off a stage. Maybe you should think about how humiliating that was fuh her, she was in the moment and had tuh make a quick decision, and she decided to save her show but it wasn't tuh purposely humiliate chu, it was to give the people what they wanted." He said.
"You gotta accept the fact that the song is out, everybody knows it, and everybody knows y'all business. It's all out there but niggas still fuck with the song whether y'all together or not. The song is hot, you gotta deal with that just like she had tuh deal with the fact that she went through a whole pregnancy by herself, just tuh lose the baby at the end. Man, you put that girl through hell, you shot and almost killed her, you had her as a side hoe for almost a year, and after all of that you left ha wit a baby. And she forgave you fuh all that, never cheated on you, stayed loyal, and now you breaking up with ha cause she preformed her hit song? You bugging, man atleast let her explain herself. There's mad niggas lined up ready tuh take ya place, you know how many niggas want her and we both know if she moved on today you'd lose ya mind."