Chapter 38- Upstairs

breakofdawn

Liked by 6ix9ine, realclara, cardib and 1,577,358 others breakofdawn Not a day goes by, not an hour goes by, that I don't think about you

breakofdawn Not a day goes by, not an hour goes by, that I don't think about you. Many of these moments are sad, because I wish so desperately that you were here. But some moments are happy, because I got to know you; I got to feel you. You were here, and you were mine. Special occasions, like holidays and birthdays, will be hard. They'll be so much emptier and less joyful because I can't hold you in my arms. But even as I ache to have you with us, I know, of course, that you are. Just like you are every day, when I see you in the small things all around me — a cloud in the shape of an angel; a song that reminds me of you. If something goes right when it could have gone so wrong, I know it's you watching over me.
With a love I didn't know I could feel until I carried you inside me, always and forever,
- Your Mommy ❤️
cardib so sorry for your loss mama, may he Rest In Peace 👼🏽
trippieredd I'm so sorry Dawn, sleep in peace lil Adrian 😔
djakademiks damn.. 😢
charlemagnethagod so sorry
lancearmani my heart is broken for you 💔

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, how are you?" Clara asked.

"I'm hanging in there." I shrugged.

"Universal wants you to start on promotion, photo shoots, and a new single; but I'm telling them they're gonna have to hold off until you feel up to it. You're dealing the death of your child, that's way more important."

"No." I said. "I need something to get my mind off of all of this. I've written some stuff, I can get in the studio today; it's fine. You can schedule me for whatever you need to."

Danny looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows after overhearing what I just said.

"Are..are you sure about that?" She asked. "I mean, it's no big deal if you need more time. I'm sure they'll understand."

"I'm sure." I told her.

"Okay.." She said. "I'll text you."

"Okay." I said, and hung up.

"You sure bout dat?" Danny asked.

"Yeah." I told him. "I can't just mope around and dwell on this day in and day out. I need to start doing things to take my mind off of it."

He nodded. "Makes sense."

"Wanna come to the studio with me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let's go." He said standing up, looking for his car keys.

Once we got to the studio, I sat down and pulled out my notepad trying to figure out what song I wanted to start on first.

"There's a lot of shit I still gotta figure out." I said to Danny, as I looked over my notepad. "Like what kind of image I want, stuff like that."