Chapter 21- Blur

"JADE!!" Ariel called out. "COME SEE THIS SHIT!"

"Y-yo, yo, yo chill!" Danny stuttered, pulling up his boxers and jeans up and moving towards Ariel.

"You fuckin buggin!" He shook his head, pushing Danny away from him. "JADEEEE!!"

I pulled my skirt down over my exposed ass, and fixed the top piece to my outfit.

"Ariel, please!" Danny pleaded, but he ignored him and continued shouting out Jade's name.

Danny swiftly reached behind him, to close the door and locked it.

"You ain't gonna do nothing but hurt her if you tell her what chu jus saw, why would you wanna do that?!" Danny questioned him.

"Are you fuckin retarded?! She's my best friend, of course I'm gonna tell her her boyfriend is fucking another bitch behind her back! What the fuck would you do?!"

I just sat there speechless, waiting for this to all unfold. I couldn't blame Ariel, I'd do the same if I was in his situation. So honestly, I wasn't even gonna try to convince him to not tell her.

"And you." He pointed at me. "You are one dirty, grimey ass bitch. Jade's gonna fuck you up and I just might help her."

"I'm wrong, I'll admit that but don't come over here talkin' hot. I deserve to be called every name in the book but I'm not fuckin pussy, I ain't lettin nobody put they hands on me." I told him. "Let's get that straight."

"You've been fucking her man for how long? And you don't think you deserve an ass whooping you delusional bitch?"

"Ain't nobody fightin' nobody!" Danny interjected. "Ariel, please don't do this man, please just keep it between us."

"No!" He sneered. "You're really crazy for even asking me that shit."

"Ariel?" We heard Jade's voice from outside the door.

Danny immediately pushed Ariel against the wall and covered his mouth. "Don't be a fuckin' snitch."

"You of all people? Talking about snitching?" His muffled voice said.

Yeah..he walked right into that one.

"Get off me!" He pushed Danny.

"Yo, I'll pay you. Howeva much you want." He pleaded.

Danny was trying everything at this point, and I started to feel bad for him because he was getting desperate.

"$100,000." Ariel said, his mouth still covered by Danny's hand.

What kind of best friend is this? This makes him worse than both me and Danny. All it took was 100k?! Sure it worked in our favor but I couldn't lie, this shit was disgusting to watch go down.

"You got it." Danny said, finally uncovering his mouth.

"Yeah, never mind Jade!" He shouted out.

"What are you doing in there?!" She asked. "Why's the door locked."

"Uhm, I'll explain later. Ima be out in a second."

"Alright..I'm going back downstairs." Jade said from outside the door.

"To the fuckin bank, now." Ariel snapped at Danny.