Chapter 3- Trapped

breakofdawn

Liked by 6ix9ine, djdrewski, _ohsoyoujade and 764,644 others breakofdawn Much needed 🍸djself nyc's finest ❤️kodakblack damn 😍😍😍

breakofdawn Much needed 🍸
djself nyc's finest ❤️
kodakblack damn 😍😍😍

It was Saturday morning and I was finally off for the weekend. Clara and I went out for breakfast just to have something to do since we both didn't have any plans for the weekend.

"Can I have a Tomato Frittata, and a dry martini?" I asked the waiter and she nodded, writing down my order on her notepad.

"A drink this early?" Clara asked me, with a smug look on her face.

"Mind ya business. After a long week of work, I deserve it."

"Good excuse." She shrugged. "I'll take one too." She told the waitress.

The waitress nodded and disappeared into the back of the restaurant.

"That guy is staring you down." Clara whispered. "Don't look yet."

"Is he cute?" I asked.

"Okay he's not looking, look now." She said, and I turned around to see who she was talking about.

"He iight." I shrugged.

"You are so picky." She rolled her eyes at me. "You haven't dated anyone in a whole year."

"I still get my nut though." I said, with a smirk. "Plus, I don't need a nigga right now. Especially not a nigga in the industry. They're all drug addicts who are too high to function. I've seen it all. You have too."

"Yeah that may be true, but eventually you're gonna get tired of that vibrator and you can't date just anybody,"

"My vibrator hasn't let me down yet." I said. "And why can't I date a regular guy?"

"Bitch, you make 6 figures. You paid for your Benz in straight cash, no car notes; and, you have a beautiful house in one of the most bougiest parts in Brooklyn. You're literally every bum ass nigga's dream, every bum nigga would love to live off you. You need someone on ya level."

"I hear you, but I've never been stuck up. Rich or broke what a nigga got in his pockets don't make me a difference cause it ain't my money. As long as he don't try to touch my pockets, I don't see the issue."

"Girl bye. You better not come to me talking bout you dating some nigga who work at Target or ima beat ya ass."

"I ain't say all of that, but bitch I used to work at the fragrance department in Macy's making minimum wage. I don't forget where I came from."