-Darkness-

The darkness is my cloak from reality. 

It makes the world disappear like all my worries and cares.

 It is the music in this cruel world.

 The mercy of the night.

 It's the time where dreams are formed from stories of all the people of the world.

 Their biggest wishes or their biggest fears are shown to the angel of the night.

 Darkness is the time the world calms down and stops the fast world we live in.

 Sleep is something the night brings to help us forget the worries and fear that the day brings.

 The day is all the chaos and light that the world radiates when it awakes.

 "It is too bright," I say and flee into the darkness of the day.

 The shadows of the day are the places where people like me come to stay.

 It's the safe place the refuge of the day.

 The night is in contrast to the day.

 It is the dark to the days light.

 It calms my anxieties and soothes my depression.

 It is the way I hear the world say "It's alright for you to get some rest.

 Rest your head and forget my love."

 It welcomes me with its calm embrace and calms the tears flowing down my face.

 This was the one friend who never left.

 This is why I love the night.

A/N- This was something I wrote for a school project forever ago and when I was watching Seraph of the End it reminded me of this when Mikaela was away from Yuu and they were on opposite sides. The light is when they have to fight for their sides and the dark is when they can finally be safe from all the people who wanted to use and hurt them. I love how they always put each other first. Their relationship makes me feel so safe cause I feel the safety they bring to each other. Sorry for my rambling it may be hard to understand. Thanks for reading!!

-ShuichiOuma010-