epilogue

*Casey's POV* 

a year later 

"Shut it," I said, as Cameron kept bugging me while I was watching American Horror Story, Freak Show. 

"I know you want Starbucks," he said, doing a little dance with his freaking eyebrows. 

"No," I said, "go by yourself man, you're already grown up." 

"Puh-lease!" He begged again, and he just literally said that, and with exaggeration, too.

I groaned, turning off the tv as i got out of bed. "Fine," I quickly wore a beanie because of my short hair, and quickly wore my Vans. 

"Finally!" He yelled, almost making the house shake. We both walked out of my room and hopped in his car. 

"Where's mom and dad by the way?" I adjusted my seatbelt and locked the door. 

"They went grocery shopping," he said, adjusting his seatbelt, too. Soon, we drove off.

-

As soon as we entered Starbucks, the cafe was filled with a lot of people taking sips from their drinks, reading newspapers and of course, almost all of them were in their phones.

"What do you want?" Cam asked, looking at the menu.

"Java chip, of course," I said. 

"Classic. Go find us seats," 

With that, as I searched for available seats, I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry, oh my god-" 

"It's fine," he smiled at me as he left. 

 I got starstruck, for about 10 seconds until someone tapped my back. "Earth to Casey?" Cam said, holding his wallet with the receipt. 

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry." 

"Starstruck, huh?" He asked, laughing his ass off. 

I rolled my eyes at him.

We finally found an empty couch with a round glass coffee table across. 

"Cameron and," the barista called, "Casey!" 

Cameron got up and grabbed our drinks. 

He finally settled everything on the table as we grabbed what was ours. 

"Hey, you alright?" He worriedly asked me. 

"Yeah." Well I wasn't.

Because the guy I bumped into was

Matthew. 

---

HI GUYS OMFG

I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS FOR YEARS 

WELL, HERE'S YOUR EPILOGUE #SWAG

IM SORRY THIS WAS REALLY SHORT AF 

I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A SEQUEL TO THIS BC UHM

I JUST REALLY WANT TO, LOL

OKAY SO YEAH VOTE COMMENT AND SHIT 

THANK Y'ALL FOR READING AYEEE

MUCH LUV X