Chapter 17

*Casey's POV*

"Shawn."

"Wha- woah there. What do you mean 'that girl'? Is he dating someone? What the fuck Sky, I'm confused." I said, throwing my hands up in the air.

"No he's not dating anyone, but he likes Angelica. And there's no hope for us though." She said, looking away.

"Fucking bitch." I said, annoyed.

"Excuse me for a minute, I need to go to the bathroom." I stood up and made my way to the bathroom in my room.

I locked myself in as I texted Shawn.

Casey: We need to talk.

About a minute later, he replied.

Shawn: Okay.

I flushed the toilet to sound like I really used it.

I needed to talk to Shawn, privately.

I made my way out and Sky wasn't there anymore. My phone buzzed and I received a text from her.

Sky: Aye I went downstairs. Tay texted me that they were playing Monopoly. Come down if you wanna join! 😄

Distraction as its best. It was my time to talk to Shawn.

I was about to text Shawn, but he entered my room already.

"Hey." He sat with me on my bed.

"Tell me about Angelica." I said sternly. I didn't bother asking how he went up here without anyone noticing.

"Tell. Me. Now." I said.

"Okay. Remember the day that I didn't talk to you? It was because of Angelica. She gave me threats that if I talk to you, I'll get beaten up, pretty badly. That's why I had scars and bruises when we were at Starbucks. Here's the thing, I don't like her, okay? She was just forcing me to go out with her. And that was pretty stupid. I always try my best to avoid her just to be with you guys. Or even Skylar. I can't deal with that. And yeah, about that thing with Matt and Hillary? That was a fake one, too. Hillary forces Matt to date her, just for him not to be beaten up, like what they did to me."

He stopped for a while, looking down.

"All those bitches gave us threats, that's why we didn't talk to you. And that's the reason why we're here, I mean, we told you that we need to talk. That's it. I'm sorry Casey. We didn't tell you." He continued.

"Oh, sorry Shawn. I didn't know. I-I feel guilty." I admitted.

"It's fine. It's over now. So, does she like me back?" He said, changing the subject.

"Well, yes." His eyes grew big and he hugged me, unexpectedly.

"Thank you so much Casey!" He said ecstatically and he let go of the hug.

"You're welcome. You can now ask her out." I chuckled.

"Not yet girl, I have plans."

"Really? Oh my god!" I said and we both laughed.

"We'll talk about it soon. And of course, with the help of the other guys. I want it to be special." He said. "Let's go downstairs." He said, and we both made our ways out.

-

*Skylar's POV*

I was playing Monopoly with the guys, until Shawn and Casey went down. Shawn had this big crazy grin planted on his face. What the hell just happened? Did they make out or something?

"Woah, what took you so long?" Nash asked.

"Did you guys use protection?" Tay asked as everyone bursted into laughter.

"It's not what it looks like. Shut up." Casey said as she sat beside me, on the floor.

"Then what is it?" Cameron asked as he chuckled. "

None of your fucking business, okay?! We didn't do the thing or anything! Perverts." Casey said with annoyance in her voice. She seemed pretty pissed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing. We just talked about Angelica and all those threats those sluts gave you. She's going to pay." She said, scrolling through her phone.

"What? He told you that? What the hell." I asked, confused.

"Dude, chill. He said that's the reason why you guys are here." Then she locked her phone.

"Okay." Was all I managed to say.

-

After playing board games and other stuff, we all chilled in the living room. Everyone was involved in their own conversations.

I plugged my phone in one of the big speakers in the living room and I picked the song Stay High by Tove Lo. The remixed one though. Then everyone sang along when the chorus part came.

"Damn this song makes me want to get high." Gilinsky said as he sang along to the song.

"You got that right man." Taylor said.

I maximized the volume and it sounded like we were in a party, but we didn't care.

I glanced at Casey and she was swaying her head with her eyes closed and she was feeling the song.

Songs after songs came and we just chilled in the living room. We ordered pizza and watched movies.

"Hey guys it's a school day tomorrow. Aren't we going home yet? It's 7:13 pm." Aaron said, glancing at his phone.

I heard people say "oh shit we need to go" and all those stuff.

I stood up and fixed my shirt and made my way to Casey who was sitting on the couch, eating.

"I guess we need to go now." I said, blocking her view.

"Oh okay. See you tomorrow." She smiled.

Shawn, Matt, and I made our ways to the driveway and we all got into Shawn's car.

We waved goodbye to Casey and all of the guys as we drove off.

"Shit! We forgot to give Casey's guitar." Matt said as he held the guitar.

We were almost at my house when he said that.

"We should give that to her tomorrow, I guess. Well goodnight guys. Thanks for the awesome weekend." I unbuckled the seatbelt and I unlocked the door.

"Bye!" They said in unison as they drove off.

---