Depressed - intro

My name is Casey Dallas. 16 years of existence in this horrible world. I live in Texas with my older brother, Cameron Dallas. I have been through a lot. My mom died because of cancer when I was 12 years old. My dad? Well he kinda married another woman a year after my mom died. My dad currently works at New York and lives with his 'new wife.' He sends me and my brother money every month to pay for our expenses.

Anyway, after a week of my mom's death, I started to become depressed. As you can tell, I was depressed at a very young age. My mom's death affected me so much. Everyday, my depression became worse. I started to shut people out of my life and I started to have trust issues. When I reached at the age of 15, I started harming myself. Until now, I'm still doing it, actually. And lately, I reached to the point that I wanted to disappear in this devastating world. I attempted to commit suicide but I always seem to fail.

"What's the point of living if people want you to die, anyway?" Those words just kept on repeating in my head on the day that I attempted to commit.

My mom's gone, my dad doesn't care about us anymore, plus, I am being bullied at school because of me, being suicidal. But what the fuck, my depression doesn't affect people. They call me the "suicidal freak". And the worst part was, I was being bullied by the Worst douchebags in this messed up world.

I'm gonna tell you a little something about myself. I have a pin straight brown hair. I have hazel brown eyes that I got from my mom. I love bands and fictional books.

I also play the guitar and the drums. I uh I dance, I guess? Oh yeah! I love playing video games. I would literally stay up all night just to play video games! I work out on the gym with my brother every weekend and I have a flat stomach. shh. Anyway, I love EATING. Bands, food, sleeping, internet, dancing, singing, playing the guitar and the drums and reading books = L I F E. So uh that's about it.

---

hey guys!!! so this is my very first fanfic! ☺️