Chapter 13

*Casey's POV*

I was currently playing Titanfall with Cam via xbox one.

About a minute later, Sky texted me.

Sky: Aye Casey! Can we go to your house or something? If you don't mind? We just want to hang out. ((im bringing shawn and matt wt me)) And we've got something to tell you, too. reply asap x

Casey: Hey! See you at 5! :) x

I texted Cam because we were playing via xbox, online.

He was in his room using his own xbox, though. And our rooms were right next to each other but I was too lazy to stand up just to tell him that I was having visitors.

Casey: Sup Cam. Sky, Shawn, and Matt are coming over. Save the game though, we'll play later. :-)

After texting him, I turned off my xbox then my tv.

I got up to take a shower and did the usual things I do after.

I wore a pink deep-dyed muscle tee, a white pair of shorts and my red low cut Converse. I brushed my hair and tied in a high pony tail. I wasn't in the mood to put on my contacts so I just wore my glasses instead.

I checked the time and it was already 4:15. I received a text from Sky.

Sky: Alright! :) We're on our way now, see yah xx

I locked my phone and placed it in my back pocket as I went downstairs.

While I was watching The Big Bang Theory on tv, the doorbell rang, I stood up to open it.

I expected it to be Shawn, Sky or Matt but they weren't.

They were Cameron's friends. I stood there, frozen, again.

"Casey?" Taylor snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh shit sorry. Come in." I took a step a side for them to come in.

I was about to close the door but then I saw a car parked on the driveway.

"Casey!" Sky yelled as she rolled down the window.

"Hi!" I welcomed them. "Come on in." I said as I walked back to the door.

As we all got in, all of the other boys were sitting on the couch.

"Skylar?" Nash said, standing up and stood in front of Sky.

"Oh hey Nash." Sky gave him a forced smile.

"I never knew you know Casey! That's awesome." He said as he sat again on the couch.

"Yeah we're great friends." Sky rolled her eyes.

"Let's go to my room instead." I said as I grabbed Sky's wrist.

"Hey no way, you guys should hang out with us!" Carter said as he pulled Sky back. I just let go of Sky's wrist and sighed in frustration.

"Come, sit here." Nash patted a small spot beside him.

I saw Matt and Shawn sitting with Jack and Jack.

I just grabbed a kitchen chair instead, and sat down with myself.

"Casey, where's Cameron?" Aaron asked.

"He's probably taking a bath right now. I'll go check him." I stood up and went upstairs.

As I got upstairs, I didn't go to Cam's room first. Instead, I went to my room to grab my Beats.

After, I went out to go on Cam's room but something stopped me to.

"I'm gonna call you back, Kiara." My eyes started to furrow. "Yes babe, I'm gonna call you back, bye, love you."

I pushed Cam's bedroom door really hard and luckily it opened. "Okay who's this bitch you're talking to?!" I yelled as the door opened. Cameron almost jumped.

"Woah there sis chill. She's not my girlfriend, yet." I gave him a confused look yelled at him, well again.

"No! You're not asking that slut-" I got cut off by him walking towards my direction before grabbing both of my wrists.

"Do not talk shit about her, Casey. You don't know who Kiara Cooper is." He said with noticeable anger in his eyes.

"I completely know her! She's just another slut from my school!" My scared wrist started to hurt so bad.

"I said don't talk shit about her!" He yelled at me, as his grip tightened, making me wince in pain.

"Fuck you!" I let go of his grip and ran back to my room.

I laid on my bed and plugged my headphones in. I blasted out The Irony of Chocking On a Lifesaver by All Time Low.

"Stop fucking around with my emotions." The first line of the song explained exactly how I felt. As I kept on listening to different songs and thinking, I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

---