Chapter 14

*Skylar's POV*

Casey went upstairs to go check on Cameron, so I was left with all of the boys. I've been sitting between Nash and Taylor, which was really weird and disgusting at the same time. They asked me random questions like my age, my birthday, where I was born, etc.

Moments later, we heard someone yelled from upstairs.

"Fuck you!" I immediately recognized Casey's voice.

I didn't say a word, I just immediately stood up and went upstairs to go check on what was happening. "

Sky, get back here!" Someone yelled from downstairs but I already reached the second floor.

I saw Cameron standing there and his reaction was priceless. "Okay what the heck happened?" I asked as I shook Cameron's shoulder.

"Sh-she said f-" He shook his head then he started banging on Casey's bedroom door.

"Casey open the goddamn door now!" He yelled as he hit the door.

"Calm down, Cameron!" I said as I grabbed his arms.

"No!" He shoved my arms off him."Open the goddamn door now, Casey!"

Moments later, all of the guys went upstairs and tried to calm Cameron down.

-

*Casey's POV*

A lot of yelling and banging on the door caused me to wake up.

I heard people whispering from behind the door so I walked up there as I listened to their conversations.

"I should go talk to her."

"No we should."

I took a step back as my heart started beating faster for some unknown reason.

I went back to my bed as someone knocked on my door. "Casey, please open up. We need to talk to you." Shawn's soothing voice filled my ears.

I didn't hesitate, I just went out and saw all of them looking at me.

"Uh, okay?" I asked, embarrassed.

"We need to talk." Cameron stood up from the floor and walked up to me but I stopped him.

"No, that's it. I'm done with you." I grabbed the doorknob and I was about to close the door but Cameron stopped me to.

"We seriously need to talk." He said with a serious tone.

"What the fuck do you want to talk about? I mean come on, you can't even accept the fact the your soon-to-be-girlfriend is a fucking slut!" He looked really offended and soon I regretted what I just said.

"Just-ugh! Jesus Christ, just let me explain first." He immediately went inside of my room and locked the door shut. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we both sat on my bed.

"Look Casey, I never knew Kiara was like that. I'm really sorry. I just met her at Starbucks about 3-4 days ago. And she was really attractive. I know I yelled at you, well because I was shocked. Really. I'm so sorry."

"Of course Cam I forgive you, but shouldn't I be the one that needs to apologize? I yelled at you and I even called her a- yeah. I'm really sorry Cameron." He didn't say anything, he just hugged me.

"I love you, lil sis." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"So, let's go to the park and have some ice cream?" He stood up and opened the door.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. I grabbed my Beats and my phone and some money then we went outside.

I saw everyone was having a conversation so I just went downstairs.

I sat on the couch in the living room and turned on the tv. Shawn, Matt, and Sky went down and sat with me. "So everything's fine now?" Sky asked and smiled.

"Yeah. And we should go to the park." They all nodded and all of the boys went down also.

"Off to the park!" Nash yelled and everyone went outside.

Shawn, Matt, Sky, and I got into Shawn's car and we drove off to the park. The other guys got into different cars.

Sky was on the passenger's seat and Shawn was driving, of course. Matt and I sat on the back. "What actually happened back there?" Matt asked as he faced me.

"Well, my brother has a crush on Kiara." Shawn stopped the car and we were literally in the middle of the road.

"Dude! What the heck?" I yelled as I fixed my seatbelt.

"Oh shit sorry, Casey. I was just yeah you know." Shawn said.

"Drive now Mendes!" Sky yelled and she turned on the car's radio. Shawn started driving then the song A Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay came on and we were singing our

"Damn we're such good singers." I said with a chuckle when the song ended.

"Next song!" Matt said. Sky plugged her phone on the radio so she could pick some other songs.

The song Demons by Imagine Dragons came. And we sang our hearts out, again.

We played a couple more songs until we reached the park. Shawn parked his car beside the Jacks' car and we all hopped outside. We saw all of the guys waiting for us.

"What took you song long?" Cameron asked. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and we walked until we saw the ice cream store.

"So, what do you want?" Cameron asked as he looked at the menu.

"Cookie dough of course." I said.

"Good afternoon, what can I get you?" The girl asked us and she looked about 19? And she was checking out on Cameron.

"Two medium sized cookie dough, please." Cameron smiled as the girl took down notes. I grabbed 2 dollars from my pocket and handed it to Cam. "Nope, my treat." He winked at me.

"Here you go sir." The girl gave us two cups of cookie dough flavored ice cream and Cam paid for it. "You guys look cute together." The girl said as she accepted the money.

"We're siblings." I said, as the girl just nodded and smiled.

With that, we all walked and hang out at the park.

"Thanks for this Cam." I said as we sat down on a nearby bench.

"It's nothing. Anything for you." He smiled.

"Can you promise me one thing?" I asked as I ate a spoonful of ice cream.

"Sure, what is it?" He asked as he faced me.

"Can you stay away from Kiara? I mean I know it's hard but I don't want any drama." He looked sad at first but then accepted.

"Sure, for you." A grin grew on his face.

"Oh my god I love you so fucking much." I said as I smiled and chuckled.

"Like I said, anything for my little sister." Then he chuckled.

It was getting late so we all headed to our house and we just chilled and watched movies.

---