Chapter 28

*Cameron's POV*

I woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw my dad sitting beside me.

"Good morning, Cameron." He said, a smile slowly growing on his face.

"Uh, good morning," I glanced at the clock on my nightstand and it was only 4:30 am.

"Flight's in 9:30, so get ready," He stood up and left my room. "oh and, breakfast's ready!" He yelled from the hallway.

I slowly stood up and rubbed my eyes.

I don't feel like going. I thought. Because I really don't feel like to.

I was not ready to leave my hometown that I've spent my whole life in. And plus, I hate Mae. If only I could mute people in real life. But no. I need to force myself to talk to her, hence even like her.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I went to my closet and grabbed a random camouflage designed hoodie, a pair of black skinny jeans that I left for me to wear today.

As I wore my hoodie, I noticed that my suitcase and my bags weren't in my room. I quickly slipped on my Vans and went outside.

"Where are my bags?" Casey asked as she brushed her hair.

"I'm just gonna ask you that, let's go downstairs." We sprinted downstairs and saw a lot of people in the living room.

All of the boys were there including Jacob, Audrey and Sky. There were also a lot of boxes and our bags were downstairs, too.

"Cam!" Nash exclaimed as he hugged me. "Oh my god I'll miss you so much." He whispered.

"I'll miss you too." I as we both let go and sat on the couch. "Why are you all here so early?" I asked.

"Well, we wanted to come with you at the airport, you know." Nash said, taking a bite of his waffle that this random girl in our house made.

There were a lot of people I have never seen before. Probably people working with my father.

"Dude I'll surely miss you and Casey." Gilinsky said as he glanced over Casey.

"I'll miss you too." I said, taking a sip from my hot coffee.

As they were involved in their own conversations, I noticed that Matt and Casey were in their own deep conversation.

"Cam?" Sky asked, standing in front of me.

"Yeah?" I said, snapping myself out of my thoughts.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" She asked, standing up.

"Sure?" I followed her outside our house.

"What's up?" I put my hands in my pockets as she pulled herself together.

"Please take good care of Casey-" She stopped for a while, finding the words to say.

"Of course I will," I said, a smile growing on my face. Without saying anything, she just hugged me.

Of course I hugged her back.

"I'll miss you Cam," She whispered.

"Oh I'll miss you too. Take care of the guys for me," I said, rubbing her back.

"I will." Then we both let go.

"I just did the thing that I know I'll never do again, you're the coolest big brother I know."

"Aw, thank you." I smiled and she smiled back.

I was glad that my sister met a friend like her. She was really awesome.