Chapter 31

*Matthew's POV*

Lately, I barely slept. I've been thinking about Casey. We text and call each other all the time, but it wasn't the same.

Shawn and the other guys including Sky tried to cheer me up a bit, but it didn't work. But I appreciate it, of course. I have been hanging out with Sky lately. I barely talked to anyone but her.

In some weird way, she's really awesome hanging out with. I mean, we may be together when Casey was still here, but we actually never had some time alone. You know, to enjoy each other's companies.

-

*Skylar's POV*

I have been hanging out with Matt lately. He's really awesome though. But all he's thinking about was Casey. Casey, Casey and Casey. If only I could go to New York and pick Casey up for Matthew, I would do it.

But of course, I can't. Even if I want to.

Shawn and I barely talked. He was avoiding me for the past few weeks. Even at school. I don't know what the hell happened. He was always with with Taylor, the Jacks and Aaron lately. I tried to talk to him once at Music class but he avoided me.

I seriously looked like an idiot chasing after him just for me to know what the hell I did.

I skyped with Casey earlier and she looked pretty much the same though. Her long brown hair and eyes.

-

*Shawn's POV*

So I have been trying to avoid Sky and Matt lately.

I have to be honest, I was jealous.

It was different. Since the day Casey had to go to New York, they have been acting pretty different. I don't know if the was something going on between them. But no, that can't happen.

"Hey Shawn?" I was currently skyping with Casey because I need to talk to someone, too. I snapped myself back in the reality.

"Hey, sorry about that."

"Is something wrong?"

"Yeah I just-"

"Tell me."

"Okay, okay. So lately, Matt and Sky have gotten really close. And you know, of course, I got jealous-"

"Woah, Sky didn't tell me anything, what the hell." She looked away from the screen of her phone.

"I have been trying to avoid them both lately. It's just, really hard for me seeing them like that. I mean, even at the hallways at school, they're always together." I tried to explain as hard as I can.

"Look, you don't have to be jealous. You just need to give them time to know each other well, you know? To enjoy each other's companies." She looked at her screen and smiled. I smiled back.

"Oh, okay,"

"Plus, try to talk to them, t-" someone cut her off and Cameron's face was on the screen. "Shawn Mendeeeees!" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Aye Caaaaaaam." I replied, mocking him.

My bedroom door cracked open and my sister Aaliyah came in. "Shawn, dinner's ready." She peaked and smiled.

"Okay." She closed the door and went back down. "Hey guys I need to go, dinner's waiting. It's nice talking to you, miss you!" With that, we both ended the call and I went downstairs to eat.

-

*Casey's POV*

Shawn told me that I was scared of happening.

Sky and Matt.

I know that this will be possible to happen because of course, I was not in Texas. I mean, I may live in New York now but it was not the same. I was scared of losing both of them, at the same time. Talking to your friends via internet wasn't the same because you don't feel their presences.

Anyway, Kian and I have gotten really close. He introduced to me his best friend, Sam Pottorff, and they're both really kind and sweet. Kian's house was just right across ours.

Also, Dad decided that I should do online school.

Michelle and I have gotten really close, too. Sad to say I was wrong about her when we first met at the airport. But now, everything was cool, though. Cameron and I have been exploring New York for the past 3 weeks and it was hella fun.

I've already decorated my room. I posted pictures of us back in Texas on my walls and added some other teenage-girly-things in my room like lights and band posters.

---

ayeeeeee. Sorry this was pretty much a late update. Wtf :(

I. HATE. SCHOOL. SO. MUCH.

LIKE DAMN.

anyway, THANK U FUYS SO MYCH FOT 2K READS OMFGGGGGGGG ILY

okay okay

pls vote n comment x

luv