Chapter 37

*Casey's POV*

I looked at Shawn with a blank expression on my face.

"You can't just turn your back at Sky, Shawn." I said.

"But I just did, what are you gonna do about it?" In a weird way, I felt a little annoyed. He left Sky hanging in a cliff. That's just sort of messed up. "That's seriously messed up." I shook my head and stood up.

"God Casey, what do you want me to do, always put my hopes up that someday Sky will tell me that she likes me back and then we'll live the life that I have always hoped for?"

"Shawn she told me she liked you!" At this point, I was already yelling.

"She told you she liked me," he pointed at me, "and by 'liked', that was way back then!" He was yelling, too, which made me cringe and shocked. Shawn doesn't like fighting with people.

"Get the fuck out off my room."

"What?"

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. Fucking. Room." I pointed at my bedroom door. He stood up, leaving me alone pissed and my head pounding.

-

*Shawn's POV*

I made my way back to the hotel, with my fists and jaw clenched.

"Ooh, get it, Taylor!" Someone yelled from the hotel room. I opened the door and everyone's eyes locked with mine.

"Did something happen back there?" Nash asked.

"No shit, Sherlock!" I cursed. I made my way to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of cold water.

"You alright?" Nash asked once again and I swear, he was so annoying.

"Leave me alone!" I left him in the small kitchen and I walked to my suitcase to grab a new set of clothes.

"Aw, little Shawny is angry!" Taylor teased then everyone bursted out to laughter.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled as loud as I could, making everyone shocked. I know I don't curse that much, but I was just beyond pissed.

"Calm down." Cameron walked up to me but I brushed him off.

"Whatever." I went inside the bathroom and took a long, refreshing bath.

-

*Matthew's POV*

What the hell was wrong with him? Before I left Casey's house he was all so sweet and innocent, and he was admitting his feelings for Casey but now he was all stubborn and shit.

Shawn can be so fucked up sometimes, I have to admit. It was just, his moods change so quickly from time to time and sometimes I can't even keep up with him.

"Hey." Sky snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"What did I miss?"

"Nothing, you were just interrupted by your deep thoughts." She finally said and she gave me a sweet smile.

"Okay." I stood up and went to my suitcase. I grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants and a hoodie.

Shawn finally came out of the bathroom. He seemed pretty calm now. Good. I slowly walked to the bathroom and did my thing.

-

*Casey's POV*

I called Cameron to come back home to keep me company. When he did, I told him everything.

"So, Shawn or Matt?"

"I don't know man, it's complicated. I don't even know if I'm ready for this thing. Love can destruct you in so many ways." I laid on my bed and Cameron did the same.

"Take your time to think about it. Oh and, let's go somewhere tomorrow. You know, just you and me. I missed hanging out with you."

He smiled at me and I flashed him a smile, too. "Sure, thanks."

With that, we both drifted to sleep.

-

- the next day -

The sizzling sound of food being cooked downstairs awaken me. I slowly stood up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and went to my closet.

While I was grabbing a random shirt, I noticed my wrist and the cuts were almost gone. I smiled at myself.

I grabbed the shirt and some skinny jeans together with my black Vans. I went downstairs to eat breakfast with Cam.

"Good morning." I said, taking a seat.

"You seem happy today." He placed a plate in front of me with toasts and scrambled eggs.

"I'm excited to go somewhere with you, I know I'm weird."

"Okay sis." He chuckled. We ate together in silence and went to his car afterwards.

"So where are we going?" I locked the door once I got to Cam's car and adjusted my seatbelt.

"I don't know, maybe to the park?" He started the car and we drove off.

"Classic."

"Yeah."

About 10 minutes of roaming around streets of New York, we finally pulled up to a sidewalk and I saw a park. It seemed peaceful.

Without saying a word, we both hopped off his car and went directly to the park. "It's beautiful!" I said. I ran to the middle of the park. It was a bit windy and it was perfect.

"Let's take a picture." I handed my phone to him, considering he was taller than me. We both smiled.

"Care for some ice cream?" He offered. He nudged his head to an ice cream shop and I nodded my head.

Typical.

As we went inside, we found a table for two and we sat down. "What do you want?"

"Red velvet, I guess."

"Okay." He stood up and left me alone. I looked around and I was surrounded by suspicious people. Until someone caught my eye.

At first, I wasn't sure if it was her until I noticed the way she dressed. Her bellybutton was showing and her breasts we popping out of her crop top. I became more and more uncomfortable as I saw her walking towards the shop.

I instantly stood up and looked for Cameron. When I found him, I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the shop. "We need to go."

"What-"

"We need to go, now." As we were about to make our ways back to the car, someone interrupted us.

"Cameron?"

Shit.

---

aye I finally updated! :)

so this is a bit boring i know i know

and this is a cliffhanger, too i know it sucks, sorry

shit's about to go doooowwwnnn

so yeah anyway thank u for reading!

pls vote n comment

luv xx

-r