Chapter 5

*Casey's POV*

I was awaken by my annoying alarm clock again. Time to get ready for school, again. I did my normal routine every morning.

I changed into a plain black hoodie, skinny jeans and my black Vans. I went downstairs to eat some breakfast. Cameron was preparing everything.

"Good morning!" He handed me a plate with waffles.

"Good morning." I warmly smiled.

"So, are you happy?" He asked, happily.

"I guess?"

Despite of what happened last night, I'm still not sure if I was happy or not. You can't just forgive those assholes that easy. But we'll see if they'll continue "being good" to me.

-

As we were driving to school, my phone rang unexpectedly. It was Sky.

Sky: Casey fucking Dallas! Where the hell are you?! M-matthew!

Casey: What?! What happ-

I was cut off because Sky already hang up. "Cameron! Drive faster."

"Wh-why?"

"Just drive!" I half yelled.

Once we arrived at school, I didn't bother saying goodbye to Cameron because I was in a struggle of seeing Matt and Sky. As I got inside of the school, people were everywhere, like literally.

"Excuse me, excuse me." I pushed people away from me. Once I got closer, I saw Matthew being beaten up by Taylor and Nash.

"Jesus Christ!" I yelled loud enough for the whole campus to hear and to shut people up. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Nash and Taylor?!" I saw Matthew on the floor, unconscious.

"Shit." Taylor whispered.

"You know that guy?!" Nash pointed at him as I knelt next to Matt.

"No shit!" I snapped, rolling my eyes.

Everyone "oooh"d. I rested Matthew's head on my lap.

"Stay with me, Matt. Stay with me." Tears were forming in my eyes but I refused not to cry.

-

*Matthew's POV*

All I remembered was everything went black. I know I know, I was beaten up pretty bad. I don't know what I did to those two, but they just pinned me against my locker once they saw me and they just started punching and kicking me until I passed out. I don't even know their names.

-

*Skylar's POV*

I was in the school's clinic with Shawn and Casey. I was rubbing Casey's back because she was crying her heart out since Matt was sent to the clinic.

"Shh, shh he's going to be alright. Please be positive for me, Casey. You know that none of us was expecting for this to happen." I reassured her.

"Tay-lor a-and N-nash, they promised-" a loud sob escaped from her mouth.

"Shh shh. I swear, he's going to alright." I continued reassuring her, but she just kept crying on my shoulder.

-

*Casey's POV*

Shawn, Skylar and I didn't attend to any of our classes. We just stayed in the school's clinic the whole day and hoping that Matt will wake up soon.

Well hopefully, he did.

We were all sent home by the school's nurse after a whole day of waiting.

Now, we were at my house watching Oblivion in the living room. I introduced Shawn, Matt and Sky to Cameron and he said he was 'proud' of me.

"Good thing you woke up, Matt!" Shawn said. Which made Matt chuckle.

"Well I'm glad that I did." He replied.

"Hey guys, I need to do something. Or just, uh whatever. I just need some important things to do, call me if you need me. I'd be outside with Cameron." I heard them saying 'okay' as I ran outside to see Cameron.

"Hey Cam. I need to talk to you." I found him sitting on the bench and he was on his phone.

"Oh sure, what's it about?" I sat next to him on the bench.

"I know that Nash and Taylor already apologized." I looked away.

"Yeah, so did they do something to you?" He asked with concern. "No, but they did something to Matt."

"What happened?" His eyes were filled with anger.

---

Thank you for readinggggggggg! :) Please vote! It motivates me to write more. And uhhh I'm really sorry if this chapter sucked, well it's 2 am and I'm running out of ideas. But oh well. Thank you again for reading! I love you <3