Chapter 11

*Matthew's POV*

I saw her standing there in shock. Pain and sorrow in her eyes.

Then she ran away.

I chased after her but she already locker herself in her house.

"Casey! Open up!" I yelled as I keep on knocking. No answer. "Casey! Just let me explain!" I kept on knocking, still no answer.

"So you're still chasing after her, huh?" I heard Hillary.

"Isn't it obvious?" My voice raised. Her eyes went wide.

"I told you not to talk to her! You'll regret this, Espinosa." Then she ran away.

I felt really stupid. I chose Hillary instead of Casey. Well the only thing that I chose Hillary over Casey was for our sake not get beaten up.

Hillary told me that if I don't want to get beaten up and shit, I should go out with her.

I didn't feel like a fool, because I was already one.

-

*Casey's POV*

I cried and cried until I had no more tears to shed.

I was so tired of being hurt.

All I know was someone was yelling my name from outside but I didn't recognize who's voice it was.

But as me being me, I decided to open the front door.

I quietly went downstairs.

And when I opened the door, I saw Matt curved into a ball.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled. He looked up to me and his face brightened yet his eyes were full of sorrow.

"I-i just want to talk to you." His voice was pretty weak.

"No. I saw it. That's it." I was about to close the door but he stopped me to.

"Why won't you just let me explain, for fuck's sake?!" He yelled at me. I was so annoyed that I could literally kill someone right now.

"Let you explain?! What the fuck, you barely know her!" Tears hit my arm. I closed the door, not even caring about Matt.

"I barely know you, too." He said behind the door in a serious tone.

-

*Matthew's POV*

I ran back home. I saw Casey's guitar on the sidewalk where she was standing earlier. I immediately grabbed it and went inside my house.

I stormed to my room and placed Casey's guitar on my bed. I was staring at it and it made me smile like an idiot.

The fight between Casey and I repeated in my head which made me dizzy.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I grabbed a pair of sweats and a plain white shirt from my closet.

Then I remembered, the performace.

I guess she doesn't care about it anymore.

But I was still curious about it. What if she'll go to school tomorrow? Maybe I should practice the piano chords of the song, just in case.

I searched it and found them. I practiced it. It wasn't that hard.

It took me 3 hours of practice and I finally mastered it.

After practicing, I decided to text Shawn.

Matt: Hey man. how are ya? :) Sorry about me leaving earlier. A lot of events today, what the heck.

Shawn: Oh hey man. I'm fine. Just chillin. Hbu? What happened?

Matt: Well, I had a fight wt Casey.

Shawn: Aw man. Tell me about it tomorrow! Good night, I need some sleep.

Matt: Yeah. Good night man.

That went fast.

I was still thinking about the fight that I had with Casey.

I kept on thinking until I fell into a deep sleep.

---

Thank u for readingggg! Hey, if anyone was stealing this story or anything, please tell it to me immediately! I mean, it's not famous or something. But yeah. Thank u! please vote n comment! x