Chapter 38

*Cameron's POV*

I went to the cashier when Casey pulled me out of the shop.

"We need to go now." She said, forcing me to go back to the car. We were about the walk back, but then a familiar voice interrupted us.

"Cameron?"

Kiara.

"Holy shit." I cursed under my breath. I walked towards her. "What are you doing here?" I grabbed her harm harshly, making her wince in pain.

"God, what is wrong with you?" She removed her arm from my grip and walked away.

"We're not done yet!" I yelled.

At some weird point, I was annoyed by just seeing her. I haven't seen Kiara for a long time, but when I saw her, I was just annoyed as hell.

All the memories flashed back in my mind but I just shoved it off. I didn't know how to keep up with this shit.

"Fuck off, Dallas!" She stopped at her tracks and raised her middle finger at me. I balled my fists and I was about to walk to her but Casey stopped me.

"No, you're not gonna hurt her." She held both of my arms tightly.

"Let me-"

"I said no! You're just gonna cause a drama. We left Texas, Cameron. That's it. Forget it." She finally let go of my arms and looked away.

"Fine." I finally gave in.

"Hey Cam!" A familiar voice yelled from behind. I turned around to see Matt running towards my direction, with an ice cream on his hand.

"Hey man."

"Who are you with?" He asked.

"Casey." I pointed at Casey and she was looking down at her phone.

"Oh yeah. I need to go now, bye." With that, he ran away.

-

*Casey's POV*

"Can I have the car keys?" I asked Cameron. He gave it to me and I left him without even saying a word. I saw Matt running towards us, so I ran away.

As I got back to the car, I unlocked the door and sat on the passenger's seat. The thought of Matt made me cringe. I punched the dashboard until it opened. I saw a ziplock filled with little circle shaped things, with different colors.

I looked a little closer until Cam came back to the back.

"Woah, shit you don't need to see that." He snatched the ziplock away from me. He quickly got in the car, the ziplock on his lap. He put the key in the ignition and we drove off.

It kept bugging me.

"Are those ecstasies?" The words slipped from my mouth. I didn't know what the fuck happened to me, but I just said those words unexpectedly.

"How'd you kno- no they're not!" He stuttered.

"Are those ecstasies for fuck's sake?!" I yelled. My heart was beating fast but I didn't know why. I started to panic.

"Yes! Yes they are fucking ecstasies. Now, don't you dare tell anyone or else." He said with a serious tone. He accelerated the car's speed until he hit the breaks.

We both leaned in but the good thing was we were both wearing seatbelts.

"Goddamn! What is wrong with you?! We almost died!" I yelled at him.

"Almost sis. Almost." We were in the middle of the road, the other cars passing us by.

"Stop fucking around! Let's just go home." I leaned back and rested my head. I closed my eyes until I was half asleep. I maybe was asleep, but my mind was filled with twisted random thoughts.

Matt, Cameron, my friends.

"Wake up." Cam jolted me. I slowly opened my eyes and removed the seatbelt. I unlocked the door, and shut it.

I directly went to my room but then I realize all of the guys were there, even Sky, Michelle, and Mahogany.

Even Matt.

"Can we talk?" Sky said, with Matt trailing from behind.

"Uh, sure." Though it made me a little awkward, I forced myself to go with them. We went to the balcony and took our seats.

"So, what's up?" I started the conversation.

Matt held Sky's hand.

"Look Casey-" Matt said but I cut the shit out of him off.

"Are you dating?"

I asked, though I know my heart wouldn't be able to handle the answer.

"Yes." They both said in sync.

"Okay." I said with no sudden emotion at all.

"Look, please let me explain-" Sky said, but I also cut her off.

I felt bad.

"No need for stupid explanations and shit. Bye, have fun with your lives." I said. I left the balcony while they were forcing me to go back, but I didn't.

I locked myself in my room and laid on my bed, just thinking about everything. I'm too young to be this sad. I was only 18, and I handle too many problems and such.

I felt myself drifting to a deep sleep.

-

*Skylar's POV*

Casey just left us in the balcony.

I have so much to tell her, but she didn't even let me to.

So last night, Matt took me out on a date, without Casey knowing any of it. Not practically a date, but it was just a bonding time, I guess.

We went to a café and discussed everything.

He said he heard Shawn admitting his shit to Casey so he grew mad.

Matt asked me out and I said yes.

---

i finally updated!!!!

omfg im so sorry it's so short.

i have a lot of school works to do :(((

im really sorry!!! i hope u guys understand

school is just bugging me so much and i never had the time to update. so thanks for reading! i love u guys.

OH AND HOLY COW, I REACHED 13K READS AND 500 VOTES! U GUYS ARE SO AWESOME.

ily hehe

pls vote and comment! x