Chapter 20

*Casey's POV*

I was seriously beyond pissed.

Shawn can't just yell at me. Yes, I know that he also wanted to know the "thing" about Sky and Taylor but I can't just say that's it. I mean, I don't want to make my conclusions yet. Because if I do, I'll seriously doubt in, soon.

I ran all the way to my room, from downstairs.

I was currently lying on my bed, thinking.

And it sucked.

I hate thinking. It makes me want to shoot my head.

Inner thoughts knocking on the inside of the head asking to leave.

I seriously feel sorry for myself every time I overthink. Things got me tied like a knot, twisted up in my thoughts.

-

*Skylar's POV*

I was way too pissed to talk to anyone right now. So Shawn and Casey were probably talking behind my back. Come one, it was really obvious!

I like Shawn, I mean, a lot.

Literally.

But I also like Taylor, to be honest. I really do. I thought he was a dick but when I had the chance to hang out with him, he was totally different.

It was really complicated and confusing.

I may have told Casey that I like Shawn but now, I like Taylor, too.

-

*Shawn's POV*

Woah. I pretty messed up everything.

I yelled at Casey, well because, I had nothing to do. Sky has feelings for Taylor and I respect that.

But it hurts at the same time. Accepting the "thing" that I can't even look at. It just tears me apart. And the worse part was, this thing may break our friendship. Isn't that awkward? I mean, they're both my friends but, they can't just be like that.

Matt and I were at the bench outside.

Cooling my head off.

"Man, everything's going to be fine. You need to stay positive at everything. Maybe Sky and Taylor aren't dating yet." Matt said, rubbing my back.

"You seriously think they're not dating?!" I almost yelled, but I refused.

"Yeah man. I mean come on, maybe they're just, you know, close friends." He reassured me with a smile.

"Shut up." I rubbed my temple. I wanted to say more, but my I just kept my mouth shut. I needed to calm down.

Everything was seriously messed up.

"Look, you need to calm down. You can't just make this thing as the main root of your anger."

My eyes went huge as I listened to him.

"When did you get so wise?" I innocently asked. He just smirked and shrugged.

"Experience." He merely whispered.

"Oh." Was all I said.

"I'll ask Sky to talk to you, then I'll be the one to talk to Casey." Matt said, standing up.

"Wha-" He went away, leaving me there.

I leaned back, my arms on my chest.

-