Chapter 6

*Casey's POV*

I was still sitting on the bench with Cameron talking about random stuff. Oh yeah, I told him about what happened to Matt earlier. His face was priceless.

It was hilarious, if only my eyes could take pictures! I thought.

He said we'll talk to Taylor and Nash soon.

"We should have some dinner. I'm hungry." I mumbled.

"We should order pizza or something, I'm not in the mood to cook anything. And plus, we don't have food to cook." He laughed.

I went inside and I saw Shawn, Sky and Matt were still watching TV.

"What took you so long?" Sky asked. I sat next to Shawn.

"Oh I just talked to Cameron. Nothing much. Sorry about that. So, do you guys want pizza or Chinese food or something?"

"PIZZA!" They yelled in unison.

"Okay! Geez. You don't need to yell." I stood up and called the pizzeria near us.

We just laid on the couch and watched TV until the pizza arrived. We all ate in silence.

"So Shawn and Sky, what are you going to sing on Friday for the stupid Music perfomance thing?" I started to break the silence.

"We both decided that we should sing Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood, how about you guys?" Shawn stated.

"Cool. Fix You by Coldplay. Not that fancy." I replied.

After eating dinner, they all went home.

I threw our garbage away ang went back to my room to change my clothes that I have been wearing all day long. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and went to bed.

---

Thank you for reading, uh I know it sucked so much! I really didn't know what to put in here. I'll try to update later if I can. Anddd yeah I won't be updating this weekend because my family and I will be having a vacation thing together. So, sorry about that :( anyway, thank you again for reading! please vote! thankyoouuu!