Chapter 19

*Casey's POV*

"You've got to be kidding me." I stood there and waited for something to happen.

I saw Cameron and Kiara in the school's garden and Kiara was pinned on the wall by Cameron.

"Shit." Cameron said. "Let me explain." He walked up to me and he grabbed my arm but I refused to and let go of his grip. I managed to walk away, because why the hell would I stay there and hear him explain?

I heard my name was being yelled by him but me being me, of course I didn't look back.

-

I walked all the way home.

I sat on the edge of my bed, thinking about everything.

"Casey, open up." Cameron knocked on the door.

"Go the fuck away." I laid down on my bed.

"Let me explain!" He yelled and he continued knocking, but this time it was harder.

I gave up and opened the door.

"Let you explain?! Jesus, you promised! You promised that you'll stay the hell away from her, for me! Cameron you don't know how much that bitch made my life a living hell! And now you're just gonna run back to her? Or maybe you lied to me. Maybe you called her that night and maybe you even promised that you will never leave her. Or even worse maybe she's now your girlfriend. Oh my god. This is bullshit. I'm done, I'm done with you." I almost yelled and I slammed the door shut.

He kept yelling outside but I just shove him off. I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

-

I honestly just need someone to come into my life that really genuinely cares about me and wants to sit and have long conversations about things that actually matter and wants to go on adventures late at night and wants to be there for me at my lowest points and celebrate with me at my highest points and just be the rock that keeps me going when life gets rough.

But I know no one will.

Deep thoughts running through my head because I was feeling depressed again.

Everyone around me is living their lives and here I am just breathing. Watching and waiting. For what?

Nothing.

-

*Cameron's POV*

I felt really bad about everything today.

Casey should've just let me explain in the first place. But I don't blame her in this, I knew that I promised her. And she trusted me with that. She felt like I betrayed her.

And actually, I did pin Kiara on the wall, but not in that way. She texted me earlier that Casey was being beat up badly. So I made my way to their school as fast as I could.

Well she lied to me.

And she messed up with the wrong person.

And yes I know, I was stupid because I didn't even remove her number on my contact list. Kiara was obviously thirsty. And that made her look really disgusting.

I didn't even know what I found on her that made me want her.

I rested on the couch and I decided to text all of the guys including Matt and Shawn to come here. And including Sky, too. I started a group chat.

Cameron: Heeeeey guys. I need help. FROM ALL OF YOU. And bring some food too. asap.

I immediately sent it and locked my phone and ignored all of their replies. Because I know when it comes to group messages, it was always raining cats and dogs of replies.