Chapter 35

*Matthew's POV*

It happened.

I kissed her.

She kissed me back.

Then she left me alone in her room.

Hanging.

My heart shattered into thousands of glass pieces.

"Matt?" Someone said, snapping me out of my rumbling thoughts.

Michelle.

"Hey." I managed to say. She sat beside me on the edge of Casey's bed.

"You alright?" She asked. She tried to look deep in my eyes but I didn't even look at her. I may sound rude but I wasn't just not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Yeah." I sounded like I don't have any emotion.

"No you're obviously not." No fucking shit man.

"Why'd you ask then if it's goddamn obvious?" I kept myself calm. Why do people need to make things so fucking complicated? I mean damn, it was obvious that I wasn't okay.

"Woah calm down, sorry. I'm just trying to help you." She moved from her previous position so now she was facing me.

"Tell me what happened." She asked with a serious tone.

"Fine," I finally gave in.

"I know this sounds stupid but who cares. Anyway, I kissed her, she kissed me back then she left me here. Alone. Hanging." I looked away from her. She grabbed my chin to face her again.

She looked at me in the eyes. The color of her eyes were like mine, but darker. They were mesmerizing. I got captivated by them in a heartbeat.

I mentally slapped myself.

She was still holding my chin yet she was leaning. I leaned too.

Fuck this, I didn't know what I was doing with my life.

-

*Casey's POV*

He kissed me.

I kissed him back then I left him in my room.

Of course, I regretted it.

"Casey," Sky snapped her fingers in front of my face bringing me back to reality.

"Shit, what?" I blinked a few times.

"Are. You. Okay?" She gave emphasis to the word 'okay'.

"No. Excuse me for a minute." I stood up from a stool and went back to my room.

When I opened the door, my jaw almost dropped on the floor.

"Jesus-fuck!" I yelled. I saw Matt on top of Michelle, sucking each other's faces. They looked at me with both shock expressions on their faces.

Matt immediately stood up and fixed his shirt then Michelle sat up on my bed.

"Casey wait-" He grabbed my arm when I turned my heels away.

"Cut the bullshit." I responded. I removed my arm from his tight grip and immediately went back downstairs. I heard him yelling my name but I didn't bother to look back.

I directly went out of the house.

"Casey wait up!" Cameron yelled. "Stop!" He yelled again and then I stopped running. I looked at him and the tears started streaming down on my face. I ran to hug him.

"Shh." He said. He put some strands of my hair behind my ear while I was sobbing on his chest.

"It's alright." He rubbed circles on my back.

"I'm d-done Cam, so d-done." I said in between sobs.

"It's alright sis, we're all here for you." I buried my head on his neck.

"Let's go back inside." Cameron and I went back inside.

"Casey let me explain." Matt stood up from the couch.

"Shut it." I snapped back. I went to the fridge and grabbed myself a bottle of water.

"Why do have to be a bitch?!" He yelled at me. I felt everyone's eyes on us.

"Excuse me?! I'm the bitch in here?! The next thing I knew was you were fucking my goddamned step sister!" I yelled back, my blood boiling and my fist clenched.

His eyes widened, as so was everyone's.

I swear, I didn't regret what I just said.

He clenched his fist and walked to me but Taylor grabbed his arms.

"Let go, you fucker!" He yelled at Taylor.

"Calm the hell down!" Taylor tightened his grip on Matt's arm.

"Go upstairs." Sky walked up to me.

"Wh-"

"Now!" I ran back to my room and locked myself in.

This was the worst birthday ever.

---

hey :)

sorry if this was a late update. school sucks so much omfg

anywaaaay thank u for reading!

pls vote n comment

luv x