Chapter 36

*Casey's POV*

Someone jolted me while I was sleeping.

"Wake up." I slowly opened my eyes and felt the stinging pain because of crying.

I saw Shawn sitting beside me on my bed. I turned around to face the other side of my bed.

"What do you want?" I said in a low tone. I closed my eyes, but I managed to listen to him.

"You need to eat, the food's waiting downstairs."

I groaned. I didn't want to move because I was too tired and lazy to function.

"Come on. The pizza's getting cold." When I heard 'pizza', I immediately stood up yet my head was pounding and my vision was a bit blurred. "Woah, let me help you." Shawn picked me up in a bridal style and we both went downstairs.

He settled me down on a chair and he sat across me. There was no one besides the two of us. I was about to ask where everyone else was but he cut me off.

"They're all in the hotel. I volunteered to keep you company, you know. Because you're all alone." I felt myself blush and I looked down because I know I looked stupid. "Aw you're cute when you blush." He teased. I swear I looked like a tomato.

"Stop it, you're only making it worse." He laughed at me. I grabbed a slice of pizza and stuffed my mouth with it.

"So anyway, what are they doing in there? It's like 5 pm."

"Oh yeah, let me tell you the whole thing," he said. "since you went to your room earlier, Nash started to get pissed. He stormed out and Cameron immediately followed him. After, Matt got pissed, too, and he also stormed out. Carter followed him. Sky talked to Michelle, then they also went outside. So the rest of the guys, the Jacks, Aaron, Taylor and Jacob went back to the hotel, frustrated." He stopped for a moment to catch his breath.

"So yeah, I stayed in here for a while. Oh plus, Kian, Sam and Mahogany also left but I don't know where they went." The whole situation flashed in my mind again but I tried to stay calm as much as I can.

"Oh, yeah thank you anyways." I replied. I continued eating my pizza until we were both full. "Let's go upstairs in my room and watch movies."

He didn't say a word, he just stood up and walked after me.

-

After watching movies and all, we got bored.

"Sing for me." I said. Shawn gave me a what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about look, but soon he got what I meant.

"Where's your guitar?"

"In my closet." He stood up and grabbed it. He sat beside me and asked, "What song do you want me to play?"

I tried to think but my brain can't seem to process anything. "Anything."

"Okay then." He started strumming my guitar and started singing Lego House by Ed Sheeran.

When the song was finished, I didn't say a word. "Casey?"

"Wait what?" I was embarrassed for myself.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I replied back. It was just so beautiful that you can actually get lost in it while he was singing. It was beyond perfect.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"I really like this girl but I can't seem to have her." Woah, I didn't see that coming.

"Oh really? Who?" I asked. I can't actually believe he's telling me this right now.

"I- I can't tell, I'm sorry." He stood up and put my guitar back to where it was placed.

"Who? Damn it, Shawn."

"It's just. Maybe you won't accept it or something. It's just so complicated."

"You can tell me anything."

"Fine," he gave in. He sat beside me, again. "She's really pretty and awesome. She can sing and play the guitar. Every time I'm with her, it's just everything's perfect." Sky was the first one to come into my mind.

"Is it Sky? Michelle? Mahogany?"

"Damn it Casey. Stop acting like you're stupid though you know you're not." I could tell that he was pissed. "because it's you."

-

*Matthew's POV*

I ran back to Casey's house to check on her because maybe Shawn did something to her. I didn't bother knocking because I know the doors weren't locked or anything.

I ran to her room and stopped when I heard Shawn raising his voice. I heard that he was telling her something about the girl that he likes.

The conversation got worse until he told Casey that he likes her.

I felt my blood running in my veins. I clenched my fists like what I did earlier but I stopped myself from storming inside Casey's room because it will just probably get worse.

Instead, I just ran out without being noticed and made my way back to the hotel.

---

another boring chapter

but meh I was bored so why not update :-)

so tbh im having a writer's block and i can't think of anything else to put in here (but drama lol)

yeah whatever i hoped u liked it :>

pls vote n comment

luv xx