Chapter 7

*Casey's POV*

I was lying on my bed, thinking about what happened to school earlier.

Skylar didn't talk to me, neither Shawn or Matt. I know I probably looked stupid chasing after them and asking what I've done wrong that made them mad at me. They avoided having eye contacts with me and I even sat with myself at lunch and throughout the day.

I felt really sad at the moment. I also realized that people made their ways to enter my life but now, they just left me, hanging. The problem was, I trust people too much.

I trust them too much that it hurts.

But when it comes to people I love, no jokes are allowed.

*Skylar's POV*

So earlier at school today, the dumbest thing happened and to be honest, I felt guilty and stupid at the same time.

Earlier, when I was getting some of my books from my locker, Angelica and her bitches went up to talk to me about some random bullshit.

"Hey Skylar, are you friends with that bitch Casey?" My eyes went wide.

"Look, Casey's not a bitch. Watch your words." I sassed. Angelica laughed along with those two sluts.

"Oh dear. Look, you don't know what Casey has been through for the past few years." I was curious and I realized that Casey never told me about her past or anything.

"Whatever bitch, I love Casey with all my heart, no matter what." I turned my heels away, but a few seconds later, I felt my hair being pulled from behind.

My books fell on the floor. I grabber her arm and slapped Angelica across her face then I pinned her on my locker.

"You motherfucker, you don't have the rights to pull my hair just like that. And stay away from my friends and I." I whispered. I let go of her as I grabbed my books on the floor.

"You'll regret this, Walters!" She yelled from behind. I rolled my eyes. I felt eyes staring at my soul but I just ignored them.

-

After my first period which was Math, I went to my locker to put some of my books there then I saw a letter.

"Hey you slut, you'll regret what you've done to me. I'll tell everyone about your deepest secret. Goodluck love x"

Well the only reason that I transferred to this school was because of my parents and my horrible past. And my past...well, that's my deepest secret.

But who told them?

---

Thank you so much for reading! I know I didn't update for a while, but hey. Thank you again for reading, I love you! <3 please vote! x