Her mouth opening, abou to say something but keys jingled, Klaus was here. Katherine sped Stefan behind a wall but before I could move, the door opened, revealing Klaus. And, Elijah.

"Hello Kater-" he began but sped in front of me, inches apart. He licked his bottom lip, smiling showing his dimple.

"Mmm Darling Mackenzie- and Stefan!" He chimed, clasping his hands together

"Mmm Darling Mackenzie- and Stefan!" He chimed, clasping his hands together. His arm immediatly snaked around my waist, pulling me into his chest. "What do I owe the pleasure?"

Glaring, I backed away slapping his hand, "Just because you killed me doesn't mean we have some kind of bond." I snapped, walking past him.

"Elijah, hi." I whispered, trying to read him. Did he feel in any way guilty for betraying us? Or is he just as bad as his dick of a brother.

"Mackenzie, I hope you know why I had to do what I did. Klaus is going to reunite me with our family." He politely said.

"Yes I am." Klaus said, before Elijah screamed in pain, Klaus stabbing him from behind.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled backing up into Stefans chest.

Elijah fell, veins rising to the briff of his grey skin. Klaus set him in a coffin, as we waited paitently. Very disturbed may I add.

"I'm gonna guess what you guys are here for! The cure?" He questioned, grinning ear to ear. That's right, he knew Damon was bit. I was the first to respond, quickly nodding and walking up to him.

"Please Klaus," I said as tears brimmed my eyes. Looking up at him with my pouty lip, plus eyes, hoping it would give us an advantage. He frowned, then before my eyes his head was in the crook of my neck, and a slight pain was felt. I yelped as he let go, his eyes a light hazel.

"What the hell!" Stefan growled, inspecting my neck. Klaus rolled his eyes, "Easy.." He started then bit his own wrist. I tilted my head, trying to figure what he was doing. Bringing the wrist to my lips, I cautiously looked up at him. He nodded, and my fangs found there way to his vein.

 He nodded, and my fangs found there way to his vein

When I released, my neck didn't hurt. There was no mark, he healed me. Klaus' blood healed me. His blood is the cure. Klaus chuckled, noticing my shocked reaction.

"Lets make a deal, Stefan." Klaus asked, Stefan nodded. I know he will do whatever it is as long as Damon is healed, which is frightening. Klaus found a bottle, and began filling it with his blood.

He shifted in my direction, tossing me the bottle, "Go ahead, love." He concluded, I glanced at Stefan one last time, before running with all my might, all my strength to the Boarding House.

~~~

I finally arrived, almost breaking the door down, I could sense him in his bedroom. Crashing his door open, there he was laying helplessly, sweating, on the bed. His eyes almost bulged when he saw me, I hope he isn't hallucinating again.

Sitting on the bed next to him I tangles my fingers into his hair, "Open wide." I whispered, bringing the bottle to his lips. The hugest weight lifted from my shoulders when he digested the blood. Slowly I cuddled into his chest, looking up at him.

"You're going to be alright." I whispered, kissing his upper chest. He lifted his arm, seeing it was healed and smiled. Then he slid his arm around me, holding me. "I love you so much," he slowly said, his eyes lighting up. "And I you." I whispered.

I couldn't help it, as I yawned, ruining the moment totally. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Damon smile.

He reached out and gently pulled me towards him. He pushed my chin upwards, now we were nose to nose. I could feel his warm breath on me. If I just leaned forward then... My thoughts were interrupted as my lips latched onto his. They were soft and gentle, and I felt everything melt. I missed his lips so much.

 I missed his lips so much

Abruptly, he pulled away.

"Noo," I whined "I liked that."

Damon smiled, "I know you did."

And with that, he pushed me onto the bed and pressed our mouths together. This time, it felt different. The kiss was more persistent, more needed, almost. I gently broke apart, to breathe. Then, I switched off the light.

"Goodnight Damon," I said, cuddling into his warm chest and drifting to sleep.