Niklaus grabbed the handcuffs he had just taken off of me.

"Go get a chair."

I around look and spot a chair tucked into a desk in the corner and brought it over to Niklaus. We slumped Miguel's body into it and cuffed his arms and legs.

I wish I was in Niklaus' torture room. There's not many ways to torture Miguel to my full potential without the supplies in that room.

Time to get creative.

"Did you happen to bring your taser?" I raised an eyebrow in his direction.

"Yeah."

I walked into the next room and found a pot in the kitchen, I filled it with cold water, pouring in whatever ice was in the freezer and walked back to the room. I waited a few minutes for the water to get colder as it mixed with the ice and dumped it over his head, drenching his body.

Miguel gasps as the ice water travelled down his body.

Niklaus looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"I saw it in a movie." I shrugged. "Give me the taser."

I laugh when Niklaus hands me a cattle prod.

I pulled Niklaus' dagger out of his boot and tore open Miguel's shirt. I smiled as a hint of fear flashed through his eyes.

I electrocute him right in his wound and watch as the white light glistens on his blood soaked skin. He screams out in pain, the sweetest melody to my ears.

I stop when I see Miguel is about to lose consciousness, pulling on his hair aggressively to hold his head up

"You gotta stay awake, I'm just getting started." I whisper into his ears. His eyes flickering to mine.

He spit blood in my face.

Niklaus' fist colliding with Miguel's cheek bone, an awful noise sounding as it shattered from the inside. I walked away to find something to clean my face off with, settling for a shirt on the floor.

"Her knight in shining armour." He hissed to Niklaus, blood seeping from the corner of his mouth.

"You confuse her for someone who needs protecting."

Miguel's laughed wickedly, throwing his head back.

"Give her a couple of months." His malicious tone laced with amusement as a smile appears on his face, his white teeth shining a vibrant red.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Niklaus asked with a confused look on his face.

"She's-"

I slammed the cattle prod across his face full force. Blood trailed down his eyebrow.

Niklaus looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, confusion written all over his face as my knuckles turned white from gripping the cattle prod so hard. My eyes focused on Miguel's bloody face.