Hoseok licked his lips, "It's basically a entrance card to some company called T.O.U. They run an unauthorized transportation ship of illegal equipment across East Asia." He explained reading off his laptop.

"Of course Kiwoo would get us involved with these people." Jisoo said rolling her eyes.

"This is actually perfect for us both, for the takedown of Hyunsuk and for ourselves." Namjoon said tapping his finger on the table.

Chaeyoung played with her hoodie strings, "So we leave tonight?"

"Yeah go pack a small bag." Jin replied and everyone got up leaving the meeting room.

"Lisa can you stay for a minute." Yoongi called out making Lisa stop.

"Sure." She replied and Jungkook looked at her with furrowed brows. Her smile made him nod softly and continue to his room.

Lisa closed the door, "What's up." She said taking a seat.

"Well since you told me about Tzuyu's small hacking incident we've decided that you stay away from Jungkook when we head to China." Yoongi explained making Lisa not like the idea.

"Don't worry only when we're in public so you need to keep a distance. She has a lot of people in China that will keep eyes on the two of you. I can't afford your lives to be lost." Namjoon interjected before she spoke.

Lisa blinked trying to process what they told her, "Okay but am I allowed to tell Jungkook he won't like if I just start to ignore him." She countered.

"Of course I just wanted to tell you first but don't tell him about the incident with Tzuyu. He will try to deal with it on his own making things worse for everyone." Yoongi told her.

Lisa nodded, "Alright am I excused." She earned a nod from him making her walk out. After their little hang out time while stargazing they instantly got a bit closer subtly flirting with each other. Lisa knew Jungkook wouldn't like if she kept secrets like this from him but knowing how irrational he could get it was best to keep certain things hidden.

Jisoo took off her sunglasses and awed at the number of people at the airport. "Holy shit I never thought I would be in Beijing!"

Chaeyoung nodded with wide eyes, "I know right I wonder how the food tastes." She absentmindedly let her jaw drop the anticipation of food entering her system growing.

Jimin looked at her with a raised brow, "Chaeyoung you literally ate a strawberry cake on the jet."

Chaeyoung clicked her tongue, "So I never said I was full."

"Alright enough let's head to the company our bags are already at the hotel." Namjoon announced shaking his head at his members.

Jungkook gave Lisa a pouty look when she let go of his hand making her roll her eyes, "What it's only for a couple of minutes." She told him making him let out a huff and look away from her sassily.

Lisa's eyebrows rose at his actions, "Just let him be Lis." Jennie said with a snicker.

"Someone's petty." Yoongi teases Jungkook earning a glare.