Secrets (Chapter 6 Volume 3)

Re-Edited: 11/02/2023

A/N: GOD WHY AND HOW THE HELL DID I USED TO WRITE SO MUCH FOR A SINGLE CHAPTER AAAAAAAAAAAAA RE-EDITING ALL OF THIS IS SUCH A HASSLE UWAAA-

---------------

"W-Weiss! Wait up...! Weiss...!"

Running through crowds of students and teachers, you and Ruby chase after Weiss, the heiress entranced by the aircraft from the Colosseum. 

Looking ahead, you could see that the aircraft had just docked by the courtyard of Beacon.

Ruby: Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?

Y/N: Yeah! Who's so important that you'd try and ditch us back at the Colosseum!?

Weiss stops and smiles as she stands in front of the airship. 

Weiss: Winter...

The hatch of the airship opens to reveal a young white-haired woman. She walks down the ramp, escorted by Atlesian Soldiers and Knights.

Y/N: Wait...

Ruby: Your sister...?

Glancing back at the young woman, you noted at how similar she looked to Weiss. The heiress then cups her mouth and inhales.

Weiss: WINTER!!!

Yelping at Weiss's loud yell, the young woman slowly turns around. Weiss takes off after her older sister, but is promptly stopped by a guard.

Weiss: What the?

Atlas Guard: Don't take a step closer, girl! Back off!

Weiss glares at the soldier.

Weiss: Uhm, excuse me, do you know who I am? Do you realize who you're-

Winter: That's enough.

Winter grabs the Atlesian Soldier's hand and pushes him away, causing him to stumble. He then whimpers in fear as Winter glares at him.

Winter: Touch her again, and I'll have you banished from the military.

Atlas Guard: Eep! Y-Y-Yes, ma'am!

The Atlesian Guard scurries away from the young woman. Taking a deep breath, she turns to Weiss.

Winter: Apologies for that. 

Weiss shakes her head.

Weiss: I-It's okay. I'm just... so happy to see you!

However, Winter's expression remained stern. 

Weiss: Oh, uhm... y-your presence honors us.

Weiss curtsies and motions for you and Ruby to do the same. Hesitating, you and Ruby slowly bow to Winter.

Winter: Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different.

Ruby:  I mean it is fall, so eh... it's probably colder.

Y/N: I guess you could say... it's almost "Winter."

You and Ruby cheesily smirk at each other, but Weiss elbows both of you, causing you both to yelp in pain.

Weiss: So, what are you doing here?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Of course.

She nods, a smile still plastered on her face. An awkward silence soon emerges, however.