38 [BAP] Zelo - First Snow

Dedicated to: taehyung_luvs_kpop

(A/N: Helloo everyone sorry I havn't uploaded anything, end of year holidays have came and I'm back! This imagine is from my other series B.A.P ones and if you havnt read it then dont worry I have another one on here and also this enjoy too! <3)

-------------------------------------------

It is said that if you spent the first snow with someone, you two will be together for ever.

"ZELO AHHHH" running to your bestfriends room. Barging into the door like a hard of elephants. "Oh your awake lets go out!!" You say dragging your very tall friend. "Okay okay lets go"

Walking out into the cold winter city of Seoul. Grabbing scarf from your bag "Stopp, your voice needs to warm" You turned around and tiptoed trying to get height level, Zelo bended down making easier for you. Wrapping the scarf around him. "Hmm all warm?" Zelo nodding his head.

Nighttime fell and snow was falling down. Zelo interwines your hands together walking together the park where you guys first met. "The snow is falling oppa" "Its beautiful" You stop facing Zelo you gave him a hug, tip toeing you wrapped your arms around his neck, his slender arms wrapping around your waist. "Lets stay like this for a while" Zelo says snuggling into your shoulder.

Breaking the hug, Zelo leaned down to your height, leaning in slowly. You felt his cold lips on yours, wrapping your arms around his neck and his arms around your waist. The kiss began to become passionate it soonly broke. "_____-ah Will you uh be my girlfriend?" Zelo mumbles. "Yes" Noozling your face into his chest inhaling his strong cologne.

"I love you" -Junhong

"I love you too oppa" -You

-------------------------------------

(A/N: just to make sure this is from my other imagines series dont worry ill have something new soon x)