25 [BAP] Zelo - Noona

(A/N: I said I wasnt gonna update but SURPRISE, WHY IM I MAKING YOU OLD IM SORRY, I was gonna do GOT7 but like Bambam and Yugyeom were to innocent, I think)

--------------------------------------------

"Noona" He mutters softly.

As you glance at him, his eyes shined no more, nor twinkled. "You should stay" He mutters. It was strange he wasn't a soft talker, Junhong was a loud speaker.

You moves closer to you. "Noona do you like me?" He whispers closing up to your face by a inch, feeling his warm breath. "Haha Junhong ah why would you ask me?" You stutter. "Well I like you noona" not moving a inch away from you.

You were abit shocked as the youngest member, he would be the shyest and his like confessing to face to face, maybe to close. Re thinking what you said, you did have feelings for Junhong but you stayed quiet and now all of a sudden this.

"Noona?" He waves you hand in front of your face, stopping your daydream ish. "Yeah?" You stutter. "Is something wrong you keep stuttering" Keeping his innocence. "Nothing"

He moves his head a inch close to yours and looks at you, your face becomes slightly red. 'Stop looking at me like th-' you screamed in your head, but was cut off when..

Junhong had placed his soft lips on yours, realising whats going on you closed your eyes and kissed him back, you felt a smile come across his lips.

Breaking the kiss, you heard the door open. "Ya! Where home~" Himchan comes in. "I hope you didnt do anything, Junhong" As he glares at the maknae. "I didnt do anything hyung, we just talked" He smiles and you nod.

Getting into the movie, you and Junhong shared a blanket together, underneath the blanket Junhong is holding your hand, with your head laying on his shoulder he kissed the crown of your head and continued to watch the movie.

---------------------------------------------

(A/N: Naughty maknae~ Anyways Im writing this because BAP's comeback is coming soon, 5 more days ^~^ Ill be going on with requests~)

- Markson (Part 2)
- Chanyeol (Happy-Sad)
- Hunhan
- ??? (I forgot or maybe thats all)