17 [EXO] 12 - We Are One

(A/N: This 10 vote crap is taking forever like srsly. Anyways im guessing you have heard whats been going on so I wont be explaining.)

----------------------------------------------

You watched as each member gave there phones to the demon woman. When the demon went to to Baekhyun she took her hand out. "Baekhyun your phone" Her voice send shivers down your spine. "I left it at the dorm" He lied. You saw him on his phone a few minutes ago, you smiled 'You are one tough cookie Baekie' You smiled went back to a straight face. "Your on stage in 5 minutes" she says walking away with the 10 phones.

With the other staff leaving you heaved a sigh. "Baekhyun... Are you sure you made that decision?"You sigh. Baekhyun he nodded slowy and reached his phone from his back pocket, dialling a number he put the device near his ear. "Hyung.." He whispers. "The demon took our phones, our laptops." He says.

Baekhyuns POV

I was sweating like there was tomorrow trying to keep a straight face, with my phone in my back pocket.
"I miss you guys" Kris sighs. "Im sorry" He hanged up. With Sehun and Tao walking towards to me they began to sniffled "I miss hyung" "I want my gege" With all the members having a group hug. Our hands went in the middle, "WE ARE ONE" they chanted.

Your POV

"WE ARE ONE" They chanted. They were getting ready to show off there performance of there comeback 'Overdose' That devil woman had dragged Chanyeol by the collar into the dressing room.. Baekhyun came to me. "Please look after my phone _____-ah" he pleads. Taking out his phone he gave it to you. "Thank you, LETS GO GUYS!" He thanked you with the members trailing behind him.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N: I miss Wufan its been 3 days. I cant do this anymore, I want the galaxy back. Sorry its bad, looks like im gonna go cry again /cuts onions/

Favourite thing: EXO
Kris pls

For those fans who cried, it is not weak at all its just youve loved Kris too much in your life that you wont be able to hold it in - @commedesfukris

I cant imagine 365 days without you)