11 [BAP] Yongguk - Changing The Badboy and First Kiss

Did you ever wish you were in a anime or drama and theres always that one bad ass guy that steals your heart or is really mysterious? Well yeah probably all you guys wanted that to happen.

"YAH WAKE UP _____!" Your umma yelled downstairs. You took one foot out of your blanket and the other, slipping your feet into slippers while shifting your body to get up, shuffling your feet to your bathroom. You stripped down all your clothes and had a quick shower, turning off after the quick rinse. You dried yourself, walking out with your towel wrapped around your body. Openning your wardrobe you took out your hanging uniform.

Fixing your blazer. "YAH!" Your umma yelled again. "IM COMING!" You yelled downstairs. Grabbing your school bag and running downstairs. You took your toast, kissed your umma bye and ruffled your little brothers hair.

Im not late. Yes. Jogging to your locker you turned your lock 3 times to open, you unlocked your locker, opening your locker door you taking out your books that you need for the first 2 classes. History and Science.

LUNCH

Yongguks POV

It was hell. I never knew I would hate a subject that much. At least im doing that subject for have of the semester.

"Hope your not thinking about what happened during class?" Himchan chuckled.

"Shut up"

Basically what happened was that the teacher was like on there period and started screaming at us for no reason and it was horrible. No wonder no one wants to get her as a teacher.

We walked over to our table.

"Zelo-ah go get us the usual" Himchan said pleading the maknae.

"Jongup hyung come with me" Zelo says groaning.

*Beep beep*

I took my phone out of my pocket

"Your father wants to see you Yongguk i already told the school you have to go home early" My fathers secretary messaged.

"Who was that hyung?" Daehyun said

"My dad wants to see me looks like im skipping lunch Daehyun you can have it" I say

Shifting my body around to get out my seat. Adjusting my tie to get more loosen walking down the canteen I waved my hand to the boys.

*Poof* A small girl knocked into me and she fell. I looked down to see a girl that looked familiar.

/Gasp/

"She just walked into him" "Shes screwed" "Whats he gonna do to her" I heard whispers. I wont hurt a girl, dumbasses.

I took my hand out lending a hand she took it and I helped her up. I looked at her she was beautiful.

/Gasp/

for fork sake.

"Uhhh Thank you and sorry" The girl said.

I walked away because its my father and I cant be late but before I started walking I whispered down and said its okay.

Your POV

"Its okay" he whispered lowering his height near my ear.

"NOOOOOOOONA" You hear Zelo yell, running to you.

"Are you okay?! Yongguk hyung didnt see you" Zelo says pouting.

"YA CHOI JUNHONG IM NOT THAT SHORT!!" You yell at the young boy.

"NOOOOOOOONA PLEASE I DIDNT MEAN IT" He was on his knees.

"Yah get up im joking"

We walked to the table well BAPs table.

"Hey noona!"

"ha _______ah"

"Yah eat your food first Jung Daehyun"

"Hey bunny" poking your cheeks.

"Hey hunny"

"No himchan"

Was that the last member of this group?

"Oppa was that the last member" You say to Youngjae

"Yeah that Yongguk hyung" he says.

Ive never met him and this was the first time. Everytime I go to lunch and sit at there table I never see him. Himchan says that his part of a gang.

After that incident you actually saw Yongguk at school and saw him and lunch with the others and the day he came to ask you out. Was memorable your first kiss was well. Just read below.

"Oppa, can we go to the ferris wheel" you said pointing to the ferris wheel.

"Sure anything for you" he says.

The boys say that youve changed him alot. Most of the time he woukd skip school and sleep outside under the tree skipping classes. Now his not skipping class and he hasnt skipped the rest of the days.

"2 tickets please" you say to the person thats working with the ferris wheel.

"Here you go" the man gave you the tickets.

"Thank you" your lovely boyfriend smiled at the man.

You two walked to the ferris wheel. The man opening the door, Yongguk helping you go in.

The ferris wheel began to move.

"its so beautiful" you say looking out.

"not as beautiful as you" Yongguk winked.

"did you learn that from himchannie?" you say chuckling.

"maybee" Yongguk says cutely.

The ferris stopped every 10 minutes for some reason. The ferris wheel had stopped Yongguk standing up walking towards you he lowers down his height and whispers "I love you" he takes both of your cheeks softly, leans down and softly kisses you the kiss became passionate. Soon of a later you stopped since you couldnt breathe anymore. "Heheh first kiss hunny" Yongguk says chuckling.

"Yes" you say shyly.

"You cutie thats why I love you" Yongguk says pulling your arm and pulling into a hug. You snuggled into his chest and felt warmth again. "I love you too Gukkie" you say.

Yongguk smiled the girl that changed him so much from becoming someone that doesnt attend school or even attend classes or skip classes had changed.

-------------------------------------------

(A/N: WAH DAEKBAK jks jks. Its 2:11am here whay about you guys :)?)