16 [SHINee] Taemin - Voice Of An Angel

Dedicated: @christa_lew226

----------------------------------------------

Putting the one headphone in your ear, you played a song. You sat down againist the wall in the music room, opening your sketchbook you silenty sketched things that first came to thought. You quietly sang to your self, B.A.P's Lovesick

'The moment I first saw you
My breath was taken away
My heart pounded and I started to be sick
I get nervous if I don't see you for a single day
I can't hide my shy face'

Taemins POV

'The moment I first saw you
My breath was taken away
My heart pounded and I started to be sick
I get nervous if I don't see you for a single day
I can't hide my shy face'

I heard a amazing voice. "What was that?" Kai muttered "That voice was so angelic" Getting our bags we went next door to know who was the voice from but when we came out the only person was a girl turning to the right of the corridor. Kai opening the door. "Theres no one here" He pouts

Your POV

That was close, I heard the next room stop there music and they started talking. I quickly ran out. I saw the two guys it was Taemin and Kai, the so called twins. When i turned to the right I leaned againist the wall, hearing Kai mutter "Theres no one here" They started walking torwards my direction. OH SH*T, I started to panic looking to my left and right there was a door to the outside, I began to pace forward. Getting interupted by someone calling me. "EXCUSE ME!" your turned around. TT_TT "Yes?" you say looking at them. "Did you by any chance see a girl come by" Kai says. "Sorry I didnt ee anyone" you say. You begin to walk away.

Taemins POV

Her voice sounds quiet familar. "She sounds like the girl before" _______ the president of the vocals club and music club, yeah its pretty busy for her. No ones heard her sing before, kinda mysterious with someone as the president of the vocals club that we have never heard her sing. "Hey is she the president of the music and vocals club?" Kai nudges me. "Yeah thats her"

/ding ding ding ding/

"There goes the bell and we got vocals class, guess were gonna see her" we began to walk to our so called vocals class.

Your POV

"______ its your turn to sing a verse from a song" Your vocals teacher, pesters you to much. Damn it. "Youve used up all your excuses now." she says. KAI AND TAEMIN ARE IN THIS CLASS WHAT IF THEY FIND OUT OMFG. Your thoughts yelled at you. "Fine Miss Park" you groaned. Clearing your throat and unwrapping your scarf you began to sing that same line.

'The moment I first saw you
My breath was taken away
My heart pounded and I started to be sick
I get nervous if I don't see you for a single day
I can't hide my shy face'

You looked left and right, everyone was shocked, did they think you have a bad voice?! Then you looked at Kai and Taemin, they were shocked? Then you realised it was that same line you sang and they heard. You quickly gathered your books and ran out.

Taemins POV

"Hey it's her!!" Kai whispers at me. "You should go after her" he pesters you. "Miss can I go to the bathroom?" I say. "Yeah just go" the teacher doesn't really care, just come back before the bell, yeah.

Authors POV

With Taemin running around looking for you he sees you sitting under a tree sleeping. Taemins thought it was weird for someone sleeping so fast, pacing his walk quietly trying to make not to make noise, he sat next to you. "You have a pretty voice _____" Taemin compliments. "Hmm thank you" you say groggily. "We should totally have a duet" with kissing your cheek and Taemin getting up from his spot he winks and you, walking away back to his class. "Come back to close mmm, bye" he waves.

Your POV

Did he as me to have a duet with me?! asdfghjkl and kissed me on the cheek asdfghjkl.

Taemins POV

Why did I kiss her cheek? >< Was that to much?!

----------------------------------------------

(A/N: Was suppose to fluffy but like. IT WAS CUTE AT THE END RIGHT?!
Think I'm gonna sound greedy but for now on, there has to be 10 votes atleast, for me to update like.. yeah WHY DO I SOUND GREEDY /flips table/ but please atleast 10 likes? Thanks ^~^ WOO AND 200 votes on here otl but yay!)