15 [SHINee] Onew - Can I Have Your Number?

(A/N: Before you guys say 'Ive already read this' first of all I got no ideas coming in and it takes me forever to update so im just putting some of my previous one shots on here, and for the people who are new and reading this welcome)

----------------------------------------------

Loud blasting music. Girls dancing. Men having drinks and watching while some are dancing but there was 5 men sitting in the corner booth eyeing a beautiful girl sitting on the bar stools sipping on her cocktail drink. The boys saw her come in and she had a tight black dress tightening around her waist a colorful necklace that had triangles connecting to each other around her neck to make her outfit abit appealing. Her hair flowing down below her breasts.

(Why would you be looking below there SHINee?!)

She went to a spot near the bar and sat down on the bar stole and had ordered a drink.

Onew was still watching her and the other boys well they were enjoying yhere time and drinks. "Yah hyung stop watching her its creepy" said the little maknae Taeminnie.
"Whatever" Onew says.
Onew sipped his drink quietly while listening to the boys rumble on about there schedule that they just had.
"Hyung im gonna go dance okay anyone wanna join me?" Taeminnie said.
"I will" Jonghyun replying scooting out of seat while sipping his drink.
The three other men watched the two dance and have fun. Though the night and Onew well he just watched the beautiful still sitting there sipping another drink.

Hours past Taemin and Jonghyun came back to the tables. "Onew hyung you should get her number, like seriously, If you can get her number we will do the dishes and other chores in the dorm and we will pay her the drink you order for her" Key says bluntly.
"Jinja? youll do my chores too? Okay then deal, ready to get wallets out guys" Onew said being a confident person. Quickly sipping his drink he walked over to you.

"Is it just me or the place is really hot"
Onew kept reapeating the line over and over.

(Worst pick up line. Well I tried to remember what it was called. But it was something like that)

When he reached to you. His mind went blank. Blank. BLANK?!.

You felt someone stare you down. You turned yourself around and saw a cute person looking at you blankly you spoke up. "Hello!" you say. The cute man replied back to you "Oh uh uh you were so beautiful that I forgot my own pick up line." He said. "Awwh arent you a cutie" you chuckled. "Whats your name? my names _________" you say smiling to him. "Lee Jinki or Onew whatever floats your boat" He laughs. "Umm so my friends said if I get your number they would do my chores and will pay you a drink, sounds kinda of dumb" he chuckles. "I guess you want to buy me and a drink and dont wanna do the chores, heres my number cutie" you wrote down you number and slipped in to his hands and kissed him on the cheek.

You walked out the club to get picked up by your best friend. "Did he ask for your number?" your friend chuckling. "Yeah he did" you say smiling.

Onew walked back to his booth. "Pay up and get ready to do my chores." Onew says placing your number on the table.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N: Here are requests that are soon to be typed:
- Taemin
- Ljoe
- Part 2 for Markson
- Part 2 for Wooyoung (cliff hanger or nah)
Really need a checklist.. or reminder)