12 [VIXX] Hongbin - Stalker Alert?

Dedicated to: sunnypiex
Who's seen Tarzan by Wonderboyz? /rises hand up/ if you have this is gonna be abit similar :3

-------------------------------------

Looking thought he little circle, spinning the sides to adjust the sight and distant, watching a beautiful girl walk out of cafe kitchen, grabbing a tray from a table and began to clean the table with a cloth. Still looking thought the telescope you see he resting and stretching her arms and yawning while making a round motion with her arms once. Watching her sleeping. (.-. I'm being creepy shiet < A/N) smirking though the telescope.

He see her spill the customers coffee spills on her, alerting the customer he tries to help her. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" you say apologising to the man. "oh it's alright" Looking out of the telescope, Hongbin decided to take a breather and go to the cafe you were working at. Walking to the cafe he opens the door and there was a bell like to alert there was a another customer. "Welcome please take a seat wherever you like" you smiled at him. "His so cute!" You say in your head. "Waah she's so pretty" Hongbins says in his thoughts.

You had a lunch break so you decided to take a walk to the nearby park. Hongbin following you not so far from you began to take pictures of you. (Omg this is now creeping me out otl) You sat down at the bench underneath a tree, someone came to sit next to you. "Hello!" A cheery voice said to you, "My names Hongbin and you?" He says. "My names _______" you say smiling at the stranger. "A pretty name for a beautiful lady" "Haha why think you Hongbin-sshi" Realising your breaks over, you got out a piece of paper and scrambled your number on it, giving it to Hongbin. "You should uh call me Hongbin" You gave him a friendly hug and walked back to the cafe to continue on your shift.

Hongbins POV

"SHE GAVE ME HER NUMBER OMG AND A HUG TO IS THIS A SIGN OF DESTINY ASDFGHJKL" smiling to myself I walked back to my condo, to go save her number and call her after her shift.

Many months later you and Hongbin began to become really close that he had asked you to be his girlfriend and you obviously accepted and we'll now your a beautiful couple, keke. You two are now living together, if it wasn't for Hongbin going out to the cafe to see you and saying hello to her at the park, it would have been a different future for you and him.

-------------------------------------

(A/N: First of all, this was weird and creeper, Second I like this one, Third hope you enjoyed ^~^)