55 [EXO] Baekhyun - League Of Legends

(a/n: i swear im having a exo frenzy, sorry if theres so many exo stuff. I just have so much things to write about them LOL)

-----------------------

You watched Baekhyun play league, with Sehun. Well Sehun wasnt with you though he was at the dorm, and well Baekhyun he was at your place playing league. You made a poker face since you wanted to play league but then that bacon boy came over and was like "honey! Im gonna go on your computer, our place is lagging so I came over to play"

You were about to start a match and thats when he stormed in, he greeted you with a kiss.

Now you were watching him play league. You suddenly got bored, you grabbed your chair and moved next to baekhyun and thats when baekhyun started screaming.

"OH MY GOSH SEHUN STOP BLOODY FEEDING YOU AKKFKSK" Thats when you cut him off and kissed his cheek. "Yah do you know what time it is? Its like 12 in the morning dont wake up my neighbours with your obnoxious voice" You laughed.

It was 20 minutes in and well Sehun and Baekhyun were defeated. 10 minutes later, Baekhyun was ranting about how the team mates were terrible and how the other team were 'hacking' He begun to fake cry.

You were now on the couch while baekhyuns lying down on your lap, still ranting. He gave up from playing because he was sick of the people.

He got up from your lap and looked at you, Baekhyun then smiled. "Thank you for letting me play on your computer your like the best girlfriend ever!" Baekhyun then showered you with kisses.

"Ya ya stop! Your so weird now baekkie! What did you drink before or even eat!" You laughed and began to fix up baekhyuns hair. "Im just happy to have you in my life!" He hugged you and pushed you down on the couch he then moved beside you and cuddled you. "Im sleepy now, go to sleep now ill keep you warm jayiga~"

-----------------------

(a/n: the ending is not ideal, but I didnt know how to end it. But I mean he did play a game at like 12 in the morning and would be tired, because thats so me because I use to play league at like 1 in the morning lol)

Please vote and comment your thoughts~