13 [BAP] Himchan - B A D M A N

Dedicated to: JoEy_MuNy

-------------------------------------

Looking out of skyscraper window of your penthouse, sipping your hot chocolate watching birds fly past and clouds moving slowly to the left and right. You felt strong arms wrap your waist and a head resting on your shoulder, "Hmmm jayiga" His voice was hoarse as he had just came from his beauty sleep. "Mm yes Channie" you say. "Me and the guys will be going out tonight so don't wait for me mmm" He says mumbling into the crook of your neck. You turn around to face him and hug him, "Again but I never see you anymore" you pout. "Just some work jayiga" He says kissing your forehead.

Sirens, police sirens surrounding the 6 men. "There's more guys here hyung" the youngest says. "We can take them on" the oldest says confidently. The police begin to run towards them. "Kim your right" the third oldest says. /punch punch/ the polices slowly begin to surrender and run but they were all knocked out, We won't be seeing the last of them" the oldest clapping his hands together clapping the dust of him. The guys didn't want to kill anyone, they left them alive so they could tell others how feared they are in South Korea mostly in Seoul.

Unlocking the door of the penthouse, Himchan slowly walking to the bathroom, slipping out of his clothes he wore he chucked them away, rubbing of the dirt and stuff from his beauty of a face. Stepping into the warm shower, the hot water going down his body,washing of any signs of dirt etc. Getting out of the shower he went to get a pair of briefs and went out into the kitchen to see the lights flicker on.

Shading his eyes from the bright light, he sees you sitting on the kitchen counter "yahhhh your suppose to be in bed ><" the husky voice says.
"hmmmm your late again" you say crossing your arms. Himchan walks to you "Babe we just had to do some errands" he says pouting. "Not this time channie"

You look at Himchans milky skin his toned abs. [ASDFGHJKL] He places his arms around your waist, putting his head in the crook of your neck and kissing your shoulder gently. "Yaaahhh" you say. Himchan swiftly picks you arm walking to the bedroom you shared with him. He places you down gently kisses our lips softly then your forehead. Wrapping the blanket around you and him, you snuggled closer to him. Closing your eyes, you drifted of with Himchan saying "Goodnight baby sweet dreams"

----------------------------------------------

(A/N: IAM DONE I CANT LIVE IN JUST 6 DAYS IM GONNA SEE BAP OMFG ASDFGHJKL THINK IM GONNA START CRYING WHEN I SEE THEM

Hope you guys enjoyed it ^~^)