47 [BTS] Suga - Burn

(a/n: I REPEAT BTS IS TOMORROW OMG OMG OMG IM GONNA PUKE WITH EXCITEMENT AND ALSO THIS IS MY SECOND CONCERTT )

Be warned this is pre overrated? as there is quiet a lot of quiet saddening things happening in just one imagine, please don't be rude or anything like that. x

Also this is probably unedited please do correct me if there mistakes x

-----------------------

If there was one thing Min Yoongi was glad about was burning himself in a motel room, in that motel room he stayed a month just processing what had happened it went so quick.

What exactly happened? It will be quick, _____ had fallen ill and she had dropped the bomb saying that she cheated on him? Unfaithful right? (a/n: sorry to make yall unfaithful)

Yoongi couldn't just believed what had slipped out its like confessing sins and what she had done on her death bed.

Here Yoongi is in his motel room, it was one of the quiet streets of Seoul, he was pondering walking around his small motel room he finally sat down on the mattress lying down he looked on his left side and looked at the flammable oil can.

Ruffling his hair he got up and grabbed the oil can, his conscience was speaking to him again "do it Yoongi, what else do you have to live for? your girlfriend was cheating on you behind your back and she told you on her death bed?" he sighed, trying to ignore his conscience. "don't ignore me Yoongi" it said it again. "come on open it" pressing him on.

Yoongi he couldn't resist he began to open the cap of the oil "good job Yoongi, looks like you can join your cheater of a girlfriend" the conscience said practically smirking when he said that. The cap fell on the floor Yoongi began to pour it around the room on the mattress the entrance he made a trail line of it so it could all connect so it would be easier.

Yoongi tipped the last amount of the oil and chucked the can away getting his pills he had been recently taking and also a lighter with a pack of cigarettes, grabbing the tray of pills he took a hand full from the bottle and swallowed it, closing his eyes for a bit to digest what he had taken he then grabbed a cigarette as he began to light it he inhaled slowly and exhaled that was all he needed he dropped the cigarette that was so lit, however he knew that it wasn't enough he took the matches from the drawer he brought the day before he lit the match and dropped it on the trail.

He watched it go into flames watching the flame go into the bathroom to the main room he was in, he smiled. He could finally stop his pain. The flames became larger and began to expand and it was time, as a tear dropped down his face his last were this.

"Goodbye"

-----------------------

(a/n: gotta say its actually a decent amount i have actually written this is inspired by there amazing music video 'I Need U'

PLEASE ENJOY IT AND VOTE x

I ONLY HAVE NAMJOON LEFT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT SERIES x

ps please dont take this seriously or anything like that just enjoy and yeah)

:-)