44 [BTS] Jungkook - Wedding

(a/n: this is unedited feel free to correct my mistakes, its also in Jungkooks pov)

-----------------------

"wow you look so beautiful ____" I stared at her, she looked so beautiful in a wedding dress.. "awh thank you Jungkookie" she said laughing lightly.

7 hours ago

I wasn't planning going to the wedding because it would just hurt me to much, just seeing your best friend marry your roommate/best friend. However the piano player couldn't come because he was sick and I'm frustrated because I have to take over. My phone begins to vibrate and I pick up.

"Jungkook~ Where are you?? Your suppose to be at the church" I heard an anxious voice it was ____. "Sorry _____ I couldn't find my tie" I lied. "Well hurry Jungkook~" She said and hanged up.

-

Here I am at a wedding, being the piano player. I was about to turn around when two small hands went to my eyes. "Guess who??" A really annoying voice said. "Jimin?" I said, knowing its Jimins voice from anywhere. "Correct!" I turned around to see him smiling really happy, even though it wasnt his wedding. "You said you werent coming" he asked. "Had to I'm the piano player" I sigh. "Ahh Jungkookie ah the piano player"

"Jungkook! You came" I saw ____ walking towards and she gave me a hug, in a really beautiful white dress, wrapping my arms around her I inhaled her perfume, strawberries. I let go of the hug.

3 hours later

The wedding had ended and I was playing the piano slowly, The groom and bride had to stop because she acciddently stepped on something. /sigh/ I stopped playing, taking a something out of my pocket it was a ring, I placed it on top of the piano and started walking out of the church, without looking back at _____.

After the wedding

Your POV

I had left something back at the church, I saw Jungkook walk out he didnt even look back, when we came out of the church he wasnt there, he mustnt have felt well. I went to the piano to get my booklet since Jungkook didnt have the book since it was a last minute thing. When I went closer to the piano I saw a ring on top of the piano board it was the ring me and Jungkook were looking at.

"What.."

flashback

"_____ what do you think of that ring?" Jungkook said pointing at a ring. "It looks beautiful I would have that as a propasal ring or a couples ring, but why would a guy have something like that" I laughed.

-

"Jungkook..."

-----------------------

(a/n: feel free to tell me if theres any mistakes, enjoy and please do vote~)

I HAVE A ANNOUNCEMENT MAKE SURE TO LOOK OUT FOR THAT WILL BE OUT SOON MAKE SURE TO READ THOUGH VERY WELL AND YEAH :D