22 [INFINITE] Sungjong - Puppy

Dedicated to: lovelybear21, Hope you like it ^~^

---------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday sweetie!!" Sungjong comes running in your room. "I got you something!" He says pouncing on your bed, while lying down beside you.

"What did you get me..?" You glance and his puppy like face.

"Secret!" He says putting his index finger on his lips. "Come on its in the living room" Sungjong grabs your arm and drags you out. "Your gonna love it!" He says clapping like a child.

He was more excited then you were.

Getting dragged by the child like Sungjong. "Stay" he points to the couch you sat down. "Ill be back" He runs to the kitchen.

"Happy birthday baby girl!" He gives you the square box. "Just untie the ribbon and open the box" He sits next to you and watches you.

Loosening the ribbon, it fell onto the floor, opening the box you saw a black and white puppy barking softly at you. "OMG Sungjong!!" You lift the puppy out of the box, it began to lick you you giggled.

"Thank you oppa~" you pecked him on the lips. "I dont what to call her or him" you say.

"Lets call him _____" He claps.

"Well its now ______, welcome to your home sweetie" you kissed the puppies nose and went to grooming ______.