111 Prague with Love

Cara's POV

Travelling with Ashley has always been an experience. Her grumpy face when she wakes up is a delight to me. I tend to overly tease her and she is just the cutest. Yes, a 29-year old her is adorable too.

Touching down to London on a January morn is always a chilling experience. The snow is still on and keeping close to your significant other is certainly a yes.

We were at the car towards my London house and I am keeping my hands to Ashley. I am usually always cold and Ashley always warms my hands up.
Right now, she is clasping my hand.

"Baby, what time are we leaving for Prague?" She asked looking up at me.

"In two days, love at around 9 AM." I answered and kissed her head.

We reach home after 30 minutes and we sat on the couch, we just spent yhe time in silence sitting on the couch and cuddling. This is also one of the sides of Ashley that not all know. This is the trait that we both share. We just want silence.

I often find myself thinking of a future for both of us. It feels strange but I have to admit, I often have these visions of us,  happy with two kids, with our 4 pups and just leaving peacefully.

Ashley got up and took our luggages to our room, yes, our room. I folloed closely behind her and saw her taking out the laundry and bringing them to our cleaners. I was sprawled on the bed when she came back.

"Baby, when we are in Prague lets also take time and go around, the leisure time will help you too. And I won't look at your shoots so that you xan be yourself, okay?" Ash said as she joined me in bed. We were cuddling in bed and had small talks until sleep engulfed us and we were in bliss.

The next day.....

Ashley's POV

We did sleep through the day and night. I woke up being cuddled under the blanket. Her long arms always envelop me to safety. It is a rare thing for me to get up earlier than her but tiredness was really apparent in my little angel's face.

Yes, angel face. Cara is that for me. I groggily separated myself from her, reluctantlyleaving her side to tend to some breakfast. Cara doesn't really eat much but when she does, she is a phenomenon. No matter how simple the food I prepare, she always makes it a point to finish them off and gives me a smile. And just like that my day is complete.

Fixing a simple meal is so easy but I always make it a point to ensure that the meal I serve her is nutritious enough to sustain her.

I made my way to our room and got the bed table in place and put all the food I made in there. I placed it on the bedside table and tap my baby to wake her up. She turned to me and smiled when she saw my face. She also extended her arms and got hold of the back of my head and pulled me softly, crushing my lips to hers.

"Goodmorning, Sprinks. I love you." She greeted after another searing kiss.

"Goodmorning too, you squishy munchkin. I love you too, baby. Breakfast?" I pointed on the bedside table for the breakfast in bed that I prepared.

I know she was too shock to even utter a word. I am the grumpy one in the morning, yet, here I am, waking her up and serving her breakfast.

"You are so wife material, I want to bring you to a judge and get our marriage license," she said taking me in her arms.

"So, what is stopping you?" I challenge, a smirk evident on my lips.

"You deserve only the best. Ypu don't deserve being dragged to the judge on tour pajamas. He doesn't havs any previledge of seeing what's mine." She said seriously, looking to my eyes and kissing me fiercely.