Chapter 82- Playful Her in South Africa

Exploring, wondering,
Playing working,
Laughing, sighing,
This place is everything.

You, me, them,
Your playfulness shows,
To us, to them, to the world,
You were screaming "I love you."

You hold my hand so tight,
It gave me peace,
You whispered words of love to my ears,
It was one of the greatest.

Cape Town, South Africa,
We came, we experienced, we conquered,
We left with heavy hearts,
But our souls got rejuvenated.

Molly POV

We arrive in Cape Town with a new person in tow. She is a beauty, silent but deadly.

Here I am, uprooted. I have always kniwn this kid since her modelling days. She never showed any affection or this kind of affection to anyone, not even to the ex that was referred "the love of her life." I mean, this woman that she is with is the sweetest.

She is equally famous, also friends with my friends and I had the chance to meet her before.

Ashley Victoria Benson, for a moment when I heard the rumors about them, I never believed them. I mean, Cara never really thought of being in any serious relatiinship after Annie but this progress, it is so pleasant to the eyes and warm to heart.

"Baby, please be careful, it is a little chilly outside and you will be shooting in only your sports bra and tight leggings, watch your steps so that you won't fall, okay?" I heard Ash remind Cara.

"Yes, love. Will you be staying here or going out?" I heard Cara ask and hugged the girl from behind.

"I'll stay here for now, baby. I will watch through this trailer's window. I will also grab some sleep." I heard Ashley replied and turned to face Cara.

Cara then hooked her hands on her waist and leaned in for a kiss. The couple then just stayed in each other's arms until Cara glanced at me and I gestured for her to sit still as I started fixing her up for the shoot.

We left after sometime but Ashley was left behind, she is standing up by the trailer door watching us go.

"I like this girl, CC. She is wonderful." I said as we walked towards the filming crew.

"She definitely is, Molly. I did not kniw how it haññened but she is truly amazing." Cara said smiling from ear to ear.

"Then you better take good care of her kid. Never give her any reason to leave you. And never make her cry." I said and fix her up so that filming can start.

Ashley's POV

There she is, the love of my life, running so beautifully and sexily. I knkw, this isn't the time for me to do it, but I just felt that it was the right time to really be thankful of being with her. She is my person niw and I'd like it to stay that way.

I saw her so exhausted, I made a decision to leave the trailer and be whwre she is. I don't care about the public now, I need ro be with my girl.

"Baby? Are you okay?" I asked her as soon as I am near her.

"Come here, love. I need to recharge." She said smiling, wrapping her right arm on my waist.

She was talking to one of the crew members but her hands never left my side. She would occassionally glance at me while I am using my phone messaging Remi about my schedules.

After her conversation, I noticed that there was onlythe two of us there. She took her phone nad showed it to me.

"Love, look at this, do you this the shoot is okay today?" I heard her ask me.