Chapter 7

Cara's POV

I was woken up from my slumber. The piercing morning light blinded me temporarily as I opened my eyes for a bit. " Did I forgot to close my windows? I should have closed it last night." Cara thought. After this little thought, she realized that there is weight behind her. Recalling last night, she is not home, she is.... She is with Ashley. She turned and was welcomed with the angelic face. Ashley was embracing her but she does not mind. The sleeping figure stirred briefly at her action.

"You don't know how lucky I am for knowing you, you are my salvation and my love for you keeps on getting stronger each day." Cara said in a silent whisper, tucking a few strands of hair behind Ashley's ear.

"You don't also know how secured I am in your arms," Ashley answered opening her eyes and smilling at Cara.

"Hey, how long have you been awake?" Cara asked while caressing Ashley's face.

"Hmmm, since you shifted. What do you OKwant for breakfast?" Ashley anseered getting up on the bed and straight to the bathroom.

"You, uhmmmm.. I mean bacons or toast or pancakes... Anything will do,love." Cara replied following Ashley at the bathroom to freshen up as well. "I don't have my toothbrush though, " She added while pinning Ashley at the sink.

"There are unused toothbrushes on that cabinet." Ashley pointed at the cabinet behind Cara but the latter was not paying attention. "Hmm, ok." She finally answered while nuzzling at Ashley's neck. "You smell so good." Cara added.

"You smell good as well. Finish up and follow me downstairs, I will make you breakfast."Ashley scurried away leaving a laughing Cara.

"She is so adorable in the morning." Cara thought while finishing her freshen-up routine.

She was walking down the stairs when she heard soft music playing and two voices at the kitchen. She tiptoed and was wanting to surprise Ashley but she was the one who got surprise with the presence of a guy in the kitchen laughing heartily with Ashley.

She stood there, rooted on her feet and don't know what to make out of it. It is only 6:15 AM. Ashley noticed her. "Babe, there you are. Ohh, btw, this is Remi, my manager and bestfriend, Remi, this is Cara." Ashley, introduced us.

"Of course, I know her Ash. Hi Cara, I'm Remington, Remi for short." Due to lack of response to his introduction, Remi glanced at Ashley and himself. He realized that Cara has misunderstood them. "I'm married and with a kid btw." Remi added with amusement.

As if waking up from her trance, Cara took Remi's hand and shake it, grinning at the thought that he is not a rival.

Cara then get seated to the bar stool by Ashley's kitchen counter beside Remi.

Ashley turned off the stove with two plates on her hand. After placing it in front of Remi and I, she also grabbed her part. She sat in front of me.

"Okay, guys, seriously, what is happening here? And how did Cara ended up being here?" Remi asked grinning Ashley.

"What do you think, dear Remi?" Cara asked Remi avoiding to answer the question.

"That is why I am asking both of you." Remi sounded irritated for some reason.

"Oh, okay Remi, tone down. She slept over. I like her you know and she felt the same way, so we are getting to know each other and we are taking things slow." Ashley answered.

Remi gulped as the realization hit him,"so you are bi?" Remi, looked up to Ashley.

"Maybe I am." Ashley grinned after sipping her coffee.

"This must be the reason why tou cancelled your photoshoot today, I am here to pick you up, you know."Remi said while also sipping his coffee.

"You did what? Love, why did you cancel your schedule?" Cara asked Ashley who is busy devouring her food.

"Uhm, because I wanted to spend the day with you."Ashley answered but was interrupted by a call on Cara's phone.

"Excuse, I need to take this." Cara excused herself and aswered her phone, it was Poppy.

"Hey Pop. Goodmorning." Cara greeted her sister cheerfully.

"Hey peanut, I tought you were home from last nightbut I haven't seen your ass in here." Poppy asked her sister.

"Oh, sorry sis. I slept over here at Ashley's place." Cara answered.

"Ahem, really, so everything's good right?" Poppy inquired.

"Yeah, everything's great. Why are you calling other than checking on me, btw?" Cara asked her sister.

"Ohh, Alex called and he said that y'all need to get yourselves to the venue of your shooting." Poppy said. "Okay, we'll be there." Cara said before hanging up rhe call leaving phone kisses to her older sister.

"Guys, I think we need to go." Cara said.

"Yeah, I was just telling Ashley about ypur schedules for today, you gonna be visiting the venue." Remi said getting off the bar stool.

"Ahm, Ash, I think I also need to get going so that I can change at my place." Cara said while hugging Ashley from behind.

"Okay, I'll see you later tonight and btw, Chloe sent me tickets for a Lauryn Hill Concert later tonight, wanna come with?" Ashley asked while savoring the warmth provided by Cara's embrace.

"I would love to." Cara said after planting a soft kiss on Ashley's cheeks.

After 15 minutes.

Cara was out of the loft and was headed to her car grinning.

She arrived at her place after 20 minutes and was showering to prepare for the day.

She decided to bring the SUV for the engagement that she needs to attend to and she wanted to have Ashley and the others to carpool later on. She also  brought extra shirt to change t
For later.

After checking everything, she sprayed her perfume and headed outside. She cannot wait for tonight.

Ashley's POV

Everything feels so unreal but I am happy it happened. I don't know and care what others would say. I have always been private anyways.

I took some fashionable clothes and headed to where Remi was waiting.

I can't wait for tonight.